Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:08 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:42 pm
Ahw poor little faggot racists cant accept seeing that their insane views make them hated by all regular people.
You don't understand shitposting do you?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:22 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Ahw poor little faggot racists cant accept seeing that their insane views make them hated by all regular people.
Your inane, unhinged rants sound very much like Spoony.

lurker

Post by lurker » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:36 pm

That ASS fag should just kill himself. He shits in threads and does not add anything. Even 1 sentence shitposts are usually "better" than ASS's output. SAD!

return to talking shit about sploony now pls (polifags die kthx)

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:37 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:22 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Your inane, unhinged rants sound very much like Spoony.
Edit: He is of the school of "thought" as Spoony
Last edited by Charlar on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 pm

lurker wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:36 pm
That ASS fag should just kill himself. He shits in threads and does not add anything. Even 1 sentence shitposts are usually "better" than ASS's output. SAD!

Well i bet ASS is a Spoony paypig, watch as he deny it in a way that show he probably is
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

lurker

Post by lurker » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 pm
lurker wrote:

Well i bet ASS is a Spoony paypig, watch as he deny it in a way that show he probably is
Well maybe he is a paypig, or he is a retard... or he is a troll?! I don't know. I just know that I enjoy the posts of the other shitposters in this forum. But not his. His posts are just anti fun bullshit.

But I don't even want to give him the attention. I'm gonna go back to lurking now. It's probably best to just ignore him.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:03 pm

lurker wrote:

Bit strange when often people start there post with "i hate to have to agree with the sperge here".

Lots of what I post steps on peoples toes it seems but acting like I dont have "normal" posts is just ignorant. Its also pretty insane to act that way just because someone has different worldviews than your own.

Also its your mistake to think Im shitposting. Im not posting for lols or reactions. Everything I post is my honest opinion which I mean. I also think some of you here are dumber than a bag of rocks and more ignorant and brainwashed than the worst of em.
Id rather have you call me insane than a shitposter or troll because none of the posts you consider shitposting are anything but my true thoughts.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:04 pm

oh lol Im spoony now? ive been called brad chillock a nigger a muslim a christian and a jew now? I guess Im just everybody in the world then if that makes your delusions easier.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:21 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:02 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:53 pm
I'm glad that nigger died for his country, cause now there's one less nigger roaming the streets, throwing shit at the other apes of his race and raping white women.
Ooh, edgy
I wish they were trying to be edgy but there are some real nazi-like racists on here. Everything black or muslim is filth that should be killed in their eyes.
Can't one show just a little bit of respect for our great white leader Adolf Hitler and say that Muslims and other Untermenschen belong in concentration camps, without instantly being called a nazi? Jesus, some of you are so sensitive.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:21 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Ooh, edgy
I wish they were trying to be edgy but there are some real nazi-like racists on here. Everything black or muslim is filth that should be killed in their eyes.
Can't one show just a little bit of respect for our great white leader Adolf Hitler and say that Muslims and other Untermenschen belong in concentration camps, without instantly being called a nazi? Jesus, some of you are so sensitive.
indeed, he is so nice to send them to camps, niggers and mudniggers deserve to be under earth not geting food and housing from tax money