Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Chippah wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:17 pm
Just throw a sombrero on his head and push him in front of his brother.
Lol....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:52 am
That guy used to post here (or on 2.0) under Eggkara according to the sonic poster here.
Need to work on your reading comprehension m8. Eggkara = name of a CA cytube group started by a DHI 2.0 poster named Eggkara. Extramana (aka JacobOtaku) posted on the Eggkara cytube group, he was not the DHI user.

And this time, since the fedora's already been shared, I'll share the buttraged post he wrote after the first time we kicked him out of the group for being an insufferable cunt.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Eggkar ... 228198192/
SpoilerShow

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Spoony doing the "absolutely everything is racist"-thing I see.

I'd love to see him in an AntiFa "protest" or something shouting "RACIST! BIGOT! YOU ARE NAZIS!" Then trying to punch a dude, but gets his ass kicked so he cries, playing the victim and saying he survived the gassing from the Nazis.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 pm

How do we know Spoony is alive, did somebody see him besides April and her bulls? He could have died and April and one of her bulls could have disposed of the corpse and April took over his twitter? She's sounds insane enough to do it to keep the cash flowing in, that or one her bull could perhaps imitate him on twitter
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:10 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:07 pm
Him dying would be an improvement over his current condition.
He'd make more quality content than he does now.

I mean, an obituary entry is SOMETHING.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:10 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:07 pm
Him dying would be an improvement over his current condition.
Yes. Because of that, this:
Charlar wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 pm
How do we know Spoony is alive, did somebody see him besides April and her bulls? He could have died and April and one of her bulls could have disposed of the corpse and April took over his twitter? She's sounds insane enough to do it to keep the cash flowing in, that or one her bull could perhaps imitate him on twitter
Can not be the case. It's not only violating the first law of Spoony, because that would be way too interesting, but also the second law that states that there is no rock bottom for him to hit. He's in a constant downward spiral that will not end. Ever. There's always a worse Spoony.
JacobOtaku wrote:Let boros decide if it's fine to remove someone from discusssion who followed it for 2 years with no bans.
Let the forum decide! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:53 pm

ExtraMana posted a video of what's left of the Spoony forums reacting to Mr. Metokur's video and still get defensive for Spoony

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:10 am

I love this. It's always great to see spoony tweet about shit he knows nothing about. I don't know when exactly it happened but at some point he drank the liberal kool aid and drowned in it. This tweet above is perfect. Blackmail needs to be secret to be blackmail you fucking moron. Trump out in the open bluffed about the tapes and guess what? It fucking worked. Comey had to testify under oath that there was no investigation of Trump going on (Remember this is the reason Trump fired Comey. Comey refused to tell the press that Trump wasn't being investigated. Trump wanted the fake news to have to correct all their "anonymous sourced" stories about Trump being under investigation and Comey refused to clarify the situation.) and there was no evidence of him colluding with Russia. If Trump didn't claim he had a recording Comey could have continued lying again and again with no repercussions. In conclusion: Suck on it liberals, fake news, Comey, the FBI, and most of all Spoony.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:53 am

oldbones wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:10 am
I love this. It's always great to see spoony tweet about shit he knows nothing about. I don't know when exactly it happened but at some point he drank the liberal kool aid and drowned in it. This tweet above is perfect. Blackmail needs to be secret to be blackmail you fucking moron. Trump out in the open bluffed about the tapes and guess what? It fucking worked. Comey had to testify under oath that there was no investigation of Trump going on (Remember this is the reason Trump fired Comey. Comey refused to tell the press that Trump wasn't being investigated. Trump wanted the fake news to have to correct all their "anonymous sourced" stories about Trump being under investigation and Comey refused to clarify the situation.) and there was no evidence of him colluding with Russia. If Trump didn't claim he had a recording Comey could have continued lying again and again with no repercussions. In conclusion: Suck on it liberals, fake news, Comey, the FBI, and most of all Spoony.
Say what? Did the God Emperor out wit the press again?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:02 am

Auli wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:44 pm
Spoony doing the "absolutely everything is racist"-thing I see.
Wrestling was kind of fun when they had the stereotype characters.
Now they're all "generic buff guy".
お前はもう死んでいる。