Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:22 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:59 pm
With the entire leftists media frothing at mouth to crucify Trump, if THEY haven't found a Russian connection then that's because there isn't one.
This. They've had since the primaries to find some dirt on him and you KNOW they'd have used it if they had it.

I'm not saying there is no dirt. I'm just saying it's incredibly unlikely at this point that there's anything concrete on him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:40 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:23 pm

It's Spoony's time to shine!

He's such a trump expert, surely he can claim the bounty!
Jeff Bezos and Amazon have been directly implicated in Hollyweird Pedogate, so of course he'll use his WaPo vanity rag to deflect superhard from the topic. As the good Alinsky saying goes, the issue is never the issue; the issue is always the pizzeria revolution.
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:15 am
Could he potentially sue them over slander and libel?
Trump has already planned on running against the MSM for the 2018 midterms and subsequent elections, assuming that Pedogate won't take them down first. It's precisely the same reason why there's no hurry for him to toss Hilldawg in jail just yet. The longer that psychopathic abomination stays the face of the Democrat party, the longer they'll remain unelectable in......pretty much everywhere, to say the least. :lol:

Unfortunately due to Sullivan v. New York Times (That one should be absolutely repealed btw, if only just to toss muh citizens united shitlibs into the brink of suicide), it's quite hard to sue for libel in 'Merka. It's still possible, but with the MSM kiddy touching eunuchs being the overbearing snowflakes they are, the problem isn't so much making a proper case but dealing with the inevitable waves of "muh first amendment" crybulling from presstitutes.

On the other hand, libel and slander lawsuits are a piece of cake in the UK. Melania Trump even scored a big win against the Daily Mail (UK publication) not too long ago. Not sure if burger courts were involved at all but there you have it.
Last edited by Duwango on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 am

I don't think I would want to live in a country where libel or slander lawsuits were easy to win. That would have very far-reaching implications for all of us here at DHI.

Besides, Trump has shown he can handle his bantz, even if he does sperge out.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 am
I don't think I would want to live in a country where libel or slander lawsuits were easy to win. That would have very far-reaching implications for all of us here at DHI.

The main reason Hulkster-Gawker and Virginia U-Rolling Stone blowouts don't happen too often because large portions of the American population has been crybullied into submission by it's so called "free press" for too long. As far as the Democrat-Media complex is concerned, Pizza Gatekeepers should always put themselves in a self-absorbed pedestal in which they are never scrutinized for anything ever. Even the slightest hint that they're not as perfect and loved as they delusionally envision themselves being is enough for a Defcon 1 mode as far as their fabricated reality is concerned.

I don't really care if Orange Drumpf putz up with the bantz. We've all been putting up with the bantz for too long. I absolutely appreciate the callouts he's made towards the pizza delivery boys, but I don't feel he's doing enough. Regardless, normies are waking up, so perhaps the day of reckoning isn't too far away.
Last edited by Duwango on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 am

Nope, most of what we say here is either opinion or can easily be proven.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 am

What the fuck is spoony's sleep schedule like? Judging by his tweets this fucker only sleeps every third day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 am
What the fuck is spoony's sleep schedule like? Judging by his tweets this fucker only sleeps every third day.
Well they won't believe him that he has sleep apnea.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 am
He likely just persists in a state between sleep and consciousness all day and all night . I've personally known NEETs like him.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:02 pm

He's also probably like a dolphin in that part of his brain sleeps while the other is awake. The problem is that the part that is sleeping has most of his higher brain functions and never stops sleeping.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:36 pm

How is this even fucking possible? What a liar.