Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:35 pm

I spend some time on that reddit before I decided if I want to bitch about nobodies DHI is much better.

1. The people there claim to dislike spoony or what he has done but are all still riding his dick, obsessing over him, hoping he will "return".
2. they attack anyone who has a different opinion on spoony or april then them.
3. are all modern hipster faggots of the safe space mentality.

Now I just go there once every few months to troll some of those dickless fruitflies.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:34 pm

There is no argument Sploony sub is fucked up. They are basically delusional cucks who still believe Splooner can come back like Jesus/Allah or something. They are still talking about funding Sploony the Movie What The Fuuuuuuuuuuck.
They even give internet hug to a people like Cuckson. They are bunch of enablers of enabler, Cucksons of Cuckson. Nothing more.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:39 pm

To be fair, I had to look at that topic and it was mostly people telling the TC to be realistic and that Spoony would never get off his ass even if someone else was making the film.

"Spoony is essentially retired" was said by one plebbiteur, and that's very true. It took his fans long enough to realize it.

I don't want to shit on that sub too much. I just made the point that many of them still carry a torch for Spoony and have a bit of that Spoony fan mindset where they can't bring themselves to shit on him too much despite everything he's done to them so far. I mean, these are the people whose money Spoony took with promises of providing various rewards. Which he never did.

I'm not going to spam retarded shit like "take down spoony's patreon because he never fulfills any of his goals." Patreon doesn't give a fuck and troll ops are stupid. But Spoony's Patreon remains mind-boggling to me. For actual years he has sat there on Patreon and collected cash while giving almost nothing back, and leaving his patreon-promised rewards unfulfilled. Sort of like with DSP, I struggle to imagine how someone can remain a fan of Spoony.

I don't understand their positive feelings towards Jinson the Cucknadian Arm-Shattering otaku and his original content do not steal anime waifu. Maybe they see a little bit of themselves in him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:27 pm

With DSP I can see people hanging around to troll shield him. He's a lolcow but he's their lolcow, you know?
But Spoony? Fucked if I know.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

cuckson

Post by cuckson » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:28 pm

lets say someone got a background check on Noah and has managed to get contac with his familly ...
would it be aganist the rules if that person showed them the piece of trash he has become?
im sure a small meltdown would be fun

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:39 pm
To be fair, I had to look at that topic and it was mostly people telling the TC to be realistic and that Spoony would never get off his ass even if someone else was making the film.

"Spoony is essentially retired" was said by one plebbiteur, and that's very true. It took his fans long enough to realize it.

I don't want to shit on that sub too much. I just made the point that many of them still carry a torch for Spoony and have a bit of that Spoony fan mindset where they can't bring themselves to shit on him too much despite everything he's done to them so far. I mean, these are the people whose money Spoony took with promises of providing various rewards. Which he never did.

I'm not going to spam retarded shit like "take down spoony's patreon because he never fulfills any of his goals." Patreon doesn't give a fuck and troll ops are stupid. But Spoony's Patreon remains mind-boggling to me. For actual years he has sat there on Patreon and collected cash while giving almost nothing back, and leaving his patreon-promised rewards unfulfilled. Sort of like with DSP, I struggle to imagine how someone can remain a fan of Spoony.

I don't understand their positive feelings towards Jinson the Cucknadian Arm-Shattering otaku and his original kahntent do not steal anime waifu. Maybe they see a little bit of themselves in him.
They're normies

But just enough NOT to feel for even Cuckson.

The normal response to someone like Cuckson IRL is constant avoidance and if he talks to you, end the conversation ASAP.

Cuckson has all the makings of your typical TFL spree killer who ends up hating the world because it was mean to him.

You stay off hi's IRL radar so that when he goes on his killing spree to be with Spooner, you're off the list, or far enough down on it that you survive.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm

cuckson wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:28 pm
lets say someone got a background check on Noah and has managed to get contac with his familly ...
would it be aganist the rules if that person showed them the piece of trash he has become?
His parents and siblings know that he's a complete loser. They've given up on him a long time ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm
cuckson wrote:
His parents and siblings know that he's a complete loser. They've given up on him a long time ago.
well that takes the fun away from it then

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 pm

cuckson wrote:
Dude, he lived and even did his show with his brother for years, and his brother seems like a normal job-having, bill-paying, Mexican-killing dude.

His family knows all about what kind of loser he is.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:29 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 pm
cuckson wrote:
Dude, he lived and even did his show with his brother for years, and his brother seems like a normal job-having, bill-paying, Mexican-killing dude.

His family knows all about what kind of loser he is.
Miles is a hero.

I'm serious.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger