Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Someone ask Noah how much work he's gotten done in the past 9 days. Or months.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Don Pablo Diego

Post by Don Pablo Diego » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm

This thread used to be about spoony now it's about trump and other political bullshit I'd rather not be bothered with. Save that CNN/Fox News shit for CNN & Fox News!

spoony (with a lowercase S because he's shit) has to be the most pathetic "former" e-reviewer on the internet right now. Dude just doesn't know when to give it up. Hasn't uploaded to or Updated his website in close to 1 year now. His tweets are the most incoherent shit I've ever read. It's like listening to Bill Cunningham on the radio. Rambling shit missing all the facts and being as repetitive as possible with asinine opinions that sound dumb as shit because the internet is his only outlet to his small world. I seriously wish spoony would disappear off the internet like for good.

For fuks sake man you're almost 40 talking about crying and a dog bringing you toys makes you happy? This guy has got to be the biggest Manchild/pussy on earth. Newsflash! Grow the fuck up and get your shit together. Get a fucking job and stop pretending on the internet to pay your billth. No one gives a fuck about your depression or your problems except for your socially awkward fan base that have no friends outside their twitter feed.

boo hoo I was crying because I've never worked a day in my life and made all this money off of peoples charity. Boo hoo they still give me money and I haven't done anything in years... boo hoo I'm a shitty wanna be actor and no one wants to casts me and I have a box full of headshots. boo hoo

At this point I blame his parents for pampering the shit out of spoony and not putting their foot in his ass so he could become a functioning member of society. They should of kicked his grown ass out their house and forced him to join the real world. Now every one else he come in contact with has to pamper him in order for him to survive in life. Fuck this lazy bastard.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:42 pm

I did......and it lasted only about 4 minutes before Twitter blocked me
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:40 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:36 pm
How is this even fucking possible? What a liar.
Nice to know that even back in the good ol' days Spoony would take up responsibilities and then almost immediately abandon them.

That's the only way this works. Volunteer to DM two games, join a few others, never show up for the others, repeatedly delay the sessions he runs until everyone moves on, boom. "I wuz in five DnD games at once but we didn't meet that often!" Imagine that.

Don Pablo Diego

Post by Don Pablo Diego » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Spoony never finishes what he starts. That's half his problem right there. Now he does even start what he says he's starting... :lol:

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm

Don Pablo Diego wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm
This thread used to be about spoony now it's about trump and other political bullshit I'd rather not be bothered with. Save that CNN/Fox News shit for CNN & Fox News!
Normally I'd agree, but Spoony keeps talking about those things.

I went to his Twitter and decided I'd start with the most recent tweet and count back to see how many tweets it would take for me to get to a tweet that wasn't related to Trump. It took 58.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:10 am

You forgot the best part.
Meanwhile.....
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 am

Yeah, essentially Spoony and April might as well be on different planets. Spoony's sobbing hysterically on the Planet Doomsday while April's spacing out on Magical Fairy Elfien S&M Land. It's hard to believe these two live in the same house, they don't seem to even interact with each other at all.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:42 am

Don Pablo Diego wrote:
You're obviously new here. Unlike SomethingAwful we don't make a big deal out of thread "derails" unless they are boring as shite, which is hardly ever the case. :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:08 am

Duwango wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:42 am
Don Pablo Diego wrote:
You're obviously new here. Unlike SomethingAwful we don't make a big deal out of thread "derails" unless they are boring as shite, which is hardly ever the case. :lol:
Yeah, we have gone off topic since the beginning which drove Monty insane on DHI 1.0. The conversation flows better that way so people don't get bored during a period of nothing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.