Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
premium thundercock

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by premium thundercock » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:45 am
creppy
You know you're only one letter away from what white trash in Florida calls really good weed: crippy, right?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Shooter Andy has been around on those forums for a long time. He's an oldfag's oldfag when it comes to sucking spoony dick. I remember him from the days when I would troll and shitpost in TSE, which was back in DHI 1.0 and 2..0.

I wouldn't be surprised if andy goes under the name jacksonjinson on twitter.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:43 pm

Shooter Andy is a classic Spoony fan in that he is a cunt who's not as smart as he thinks he is. Notice how he picks out small segments of an argument at a time and tries to tie them up in semantics and minor syntax quibbles. He never makes an argument himself, just passive aggressively nit picks other people and wilfully evades the point. He should be a politician.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:08 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:32 am
Cuckson wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:26 am
this...thing may be the real Spoony number 1 fan, and I thought that carl was bad
Your username for TSE forums is showing there, you will be banned for this. :D

Shooter Andy is an old school Spoony apologist who would continue defending him even if boss went on a shooting rampage (Boss only made a joke! You'd get it if you'd understood him as well as I do).

Andy also thanks Spoony's superchat-donors when boss himself isn't in the mood of noticing his worthless subservient paypigs. Not only you moderate some jackass's chat for free but you also thank people who pay money to him, can one go further into cuckness?
not me I took it from reddit lol, when the new twitter started I went to the forum and andy was ultra salty about it, the only way that man could get more cucked is if he was the one keeping spoonys patreons at 170 using multiple accounts
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:10 pm

Man, who's the saddest Spoony fans: Those that followed him on twitter, or those that still visit his forum?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:10 pm
Man, who's the saddest Spoony fans: Those that followed him on twitter, or those that still visit his forum?
Shooter_andy definatly. Dudes in full damage control mode right now getting BTFO :lol:

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:10 pm

Cucksons LOVE to talk about how BOSS helped them go through dark times, but the thing is, vast majority of them are clearly still stuck in dark times (e.g. untreated autism, depression, unemployment, obesity, addiction or typically all of them combimed). You can't solve real life problems by escaping from them after all. Dark times just gets darker times because you get old.

I wish School Shooter Andy realizes that at some point. Time is running out. (news flash: he never does)

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/Roktan
found this guy in spoonys forum , i dont understand the need to keep making videos if you get 1-4 views
also i dont understand how Carl isnt a registered sex offender by now
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm

The fuck man?
They are literal cucks since shes married.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

That fucking turbo-autist Shooter__andy is challenging opponents to duels now, though possibly in his mind he is eloquently arguing his point of taking written threats out of context, this is as fedora-tipping as you can get.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow