Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Auli

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 am

It's like they want the President to be working absolutely every hours of every day all week.

Let them golf a couple of hours now and then ffs.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:57 pm

I think they're miffed cause Trump complained about Obama's golfing and said he wouldn't golf as president.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:47 pm

You just wait. In a few decades, instead of golf, you'll have presidents spending their free time on Steam/whatever the fuck will be the future version of Steam.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Now Noah is an expert in military leadership. He never ceases to amaze.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:53 pm

I'm glad that nigger died for his country, cause now there's one less nigger roaming the streets, throwing shit at the other apes of his race and raping white women.

Honestly I side with Trump on this one. The nigger knew what he was getting into. Now that he's dead, the world's honestly just a little bit better, and I feel that Trump understands that.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:53 pm
I'm glad that nigger died for his country, cause now there's one less nigger roaming the streets, throwing shit at the other apes of his race and raping white women.

Honestly I side with Trump on this one. The nigger knew what he was getting into. Now that he's dead, the world's honestly just a little bit better, and I feel that Trump understands that.
Who's dead?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:57 pm
I think they're miffed cause Trump complained about Obama's golfing and said he wouldn't golf as president.
It's a bit worse. He complained about Obama taking so many vacations and boasting how he himself (supposedly) barely does any because he wouldn't know what to do with himself if he can't work (or something like that).
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:05 am
The big problem is that Spoony doesn't leave much to work with in terms of discussions outside of his political views. He's on hiatus from producing videos (again) so his only interaction with the outside world is his tweets, and the ones that aren't political are indecipherable ramblings about wrestling or comics like this:
I find his racist caricature of a French accent very problematic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:18 pm
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:05 am
The big problem is that Spoony doesn't leave much to work with in terms of discussions outside of his political views. He's on hiatus from producing videos (again) so his only interaction with the outside world is his tweets, and the ones that aren't political are indecipherable ramblings about wrestling or comics like this:
I find his racist caricature of a French accent very problematic.
The whole joke about Batroc is that he's a French stereotype.
So Spoony is just regurgitating the same joke the comics themselves have been telling from day one.
This is why this thread keeps turning back to politics. All Spoony does is tweet, and his non political tweets have no substance to even talk about. You can only say "this isn't funny" so many times.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:53 pm
Ooh, edgy

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:18 pm
It's a bit worse. He complained about Obama taking so many vacations and boasting how he himself (supposedly) barely does any because he wouldn't know what to do with himself if he can't work (or something like that).
In defence of the God Emperor, he said a lot of that shit before he was President. It's part-and-parcel of his 'I didn't know how hard this job was going to be' admission.