Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 am

Canada's immigration system isn't as lax as he thinks it is, I'd reckon.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:40 am

Gonna post this here as a good comparing point for what people made about 9 months ago and what they make now.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/ ... 305311.jpg

Also this is pretty great.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/ ... 999961.png
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 am

Are you sure that's nine months ago? Because around this time last year I remember him starting to dip below a grand and getting worried.

Then: 620 patrons giving him $4981.68

Now: 179 patrons giving him $596.

How the fuck does April justify a guy who threw away almost $4400 a month. That's another $52000 he could be making.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:07 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 am
Are you sure that's nine months ago? Because around this time last year I remember him starting to dip below a grand and getting worried.

How the fuck does April justify a guy who threw away almost $4400 a month. That's another $52000 he could be making.
It's actually probably a lot longer my bad, Lordkat isn't making anything close to 1600 anymore.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:20 am

Most of them are making more money now, except Spoony, Lordkat, mikeJ and marzgurl.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:12 am

April is ostensibly not as much of an abject failure as Spoons, but her self-esteem has to be that negligible in order to stay with someone whose sole interest in life is in orchestrating his own downfall. I know she's unwilling to provide for herself and gets to stay at his house for free, but she could find some other clueless jackass to exploit; a guy with an actual job and whose body hasn't atrophied from laziness.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:43 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:07 am
drisko wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 am

It's actually probably a lot longer my bad, Lordkat isn't making anything close to 1600 anymore.
April is confirmed cucking him with her "friends" and dudes taking her out and doing all her date stuff. They might not fuck but they do everything else except that. She found beta guys to basically mooch off because shr id and always be an uninteresting random weeb that let spoony stick his rod in.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Lindsay makes less money than Oancitizen. That's hilarious, especially considering how much youtube promotes her.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:10 pm
Lindsay makes less money than Oancitizen. That's hilarious, especially considering how much youtube promotes her.
Her and JewWario are also the only ones to have a semi-professional-looking picture. The others are embarrassing or thumbnails from their videos.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:41 pm

I'm just stunned Oancitizen and Lordfat make as much as they do, since I barely ever see or hear anything about them.

Phelous is lower than I expected. That's side job money, not your "career". I'm a little surprised Bennett is so high, but I guess that's what consistency and exploiting people's nostalgia will do for ya.

I was surprised by how high Suede's is, until I realized it's per review, not per month. Does that mean he gets pretty much nothing, since he hardly ever makes videos? How does that work exactly?

Hagan is unappealing in every way, Marzgurl is boring and Jewwario is dead, so no surprises there. If Jewwario were out earning some of the others that would've been pretty epic though.