Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by GitGud » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:26 am

Sounds like someone found "orange is the new black" on netflix. Stupid nigger bitchface ass. I would write the same shit on twitter, on his streams or forums/comments but this would me only get banned while other spoon-niggers would shittalk on "how mucha bully iv' e been" without a chancr for me to talk back. Here on this board you can say anything about anyone and it don't get you banned. Any spoony loving, cock sucking son of a wine cooking ankler wearing son of a bitch can come here and talk free.....but they dont cause "muh safespace". And for you nigger i can say that you write here for maybe an week before you go back to lurking. You cant handle the freedome of speech.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 am

Aww man I always miss the good shit. I still don't buy that's a serious spoony fan but just someone fucking with us, because we're so thirsty for some fun the alpha posters derail the same spoony should be dead posts we say everyday.

Also I'm glad everyone here is 8"5 and 300 lbs of boogie muscle, including the shitposting guest. I'm calling DHI if I ever get in trouble.

Edit: read the other thread after, my point still stands :mrgreen:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Sometimes I wonder if it was raining and Orcril and Spoony looked up... would they drown because they'd be too lazy to close their mouths?
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:48 pm
Sometimes I wonder if it was raining and Orcril and Spoony looked up... would they drown because they'd be too lazy to close their mouths?
Spoony would need to leave the house first. The bank will make him do that eventually.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 pm
Pumpkin Man wrote:
Spoony would need to leave the house first. The bank will make him do that eventually.
Not if the roof were leaking from negligence.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 pm
Pumpkin Man wrote:
I said this about DSP, but I firmly believe that he would rather be homeless than work a real job. He'd rather sit on a street corner with his PatreonGibs iPhone and stream begging for money. As long as he has a phone with internet access, Spoons never needs to stop begging for your money. He can use patreon to finance his soon-to-be crack habit. If he doesn't already have one.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Who will go homeless first? Spoony or CWC?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm

CWC won't be homeless. He's legitimately fucked up enough that he'll end up in an assisted living center or group home at least.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm
CWC won't be homeless. He's legitimately fucked up enough that he'll end up in an assisted living center or group home at least.
Are you saying Trans people are 'fucked up'? Well I never.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Chippah wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm
Are you saying Trans people are 'fucked up'? Well I never.
Lol no.

He's a high function autist, but he never got proper help. As a result he's on the level of normal autists.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger