Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Charlar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:21 pm

Chippah wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm
CWC won't be homeless. He's legitimately fucked up enough that he'll end up in an assisted living center or group home at least.
Are you saying Trans people are 'fucked up'? Well I never.
I think he meant the mental illnesses that CWC has had for decades before that happened
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:31 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:20 pm
Chippah wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm
CWC won't be homeless. He's legitimately fucked up enough that he'll end up in an assisted living center or group home at least.
Are you saying Trans people are 'fucked up'? Well I never.
Lol no.

He's a high function autist, but he never got proper help. As a result he's on the level of normal autists.
I know I'm just fucking around.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm

There's nothing normal about CWC, not even his autism
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

David Penelope

Post by David Penelope » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:52 am
Guest Correctionalities Officer wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:45 am
I deal with 300-400 guys that have killed, raped, murdered and molested on a daily basis.
Clearly, the thirst for attention went too far in this thread... some people just want to be Spoony, right here, right now.
Your responses are not just an insult to me but an insult to my colleagues and anyone else that puts their life on the line dealing with people that need to be kept away so that you and your families can enjoy peace and comfort. My job isn't an easy one and it's not going to make you rich but I enjoy doing my part to help the world be a safer place. I can understand that many of you here don't work or rarely leave your own houses to realize that the world is much larger than your suburban homes. When police criminals get sentenced they don't just disappear into some alternate dimension. They end up going to prison and people like myself are responsible for helping run these places and keep these people safely behind bars so that your suburban neighborhoods can stay safe. I know that's hard for you to fathom living the sheltered lives. I guess you assume that there's 1,000 of us working to control 300 people in a sector. At best we have 1 officer for every 150 inmates.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Just watch some old Spoony reviews, they'll help you through your rough times. Don't forget to donate half of your salary to him for the years of laugh.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:32 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:27 pm
Just watch some old Spoony reviews, they'll help you through your rough times. Don't forget to donate half of your salary to him for the years of laugh.
Just ignore the Russian subtitles of course, since that's the only way to watch a lot of those vids anymore on account that Spoony never bothered to upload them to youtube after blip went bankrupt. Those Ruskies sure love themselves some Spoonyone.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:32 pm
Those Ruskies sure love themselves some Spoonyone.
Everyone becomes Spoony, but in Soviet Russia, Spoony becomes YOU!
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:35 pm

Soviet Russia would have had a field day using him as a propaganda tool for the degeneracy of the imperialistic pig.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:25 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
I deal with 300-400 guys that have killed, raped, murdered and molested on a daily basis.
Clearly, the thirst for attention went too far in this thread... some people just want to be Spoony, right here, right now.
Your responses are not just an insult to me but an insult to my colleagues and anyone else that puts their life on the line dealing with people that need to be kept away so that you and your families can enjoy peace and comfort. My job isn't an easy one and it's not going to make you rich but I enjoy doing my part to help the world be a safer place. I can understand that many of you here don't work or rarely leave your own houses to realize that the world is much larger than your suburban homes. When police criminals get sentenced they don't just disappear into some alternate dimension. They end up going to prison and people like myself are responsible for helping run these places and keep these people safely behind bars so that your suburban neighborhoods can stay safe. I know that's hard for you to fathom living the sheltered lives. I guess you assume that there's 1,000 of us working to control 300 people in a sector. At best we have 1 officer for every 150 inmates.
You've pretty much destroyed your narrative with the whole "I like butts" post you trolling fag :lol: REAL Spoony fans with the test to come here would've tried some faggy 4chan style "raid" or at LEAST stuck with the Spoony/TGWTG/Internet Nobody Cock-Sucking without coming up for air.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

curtiscraig

Post by curtiscraig » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
If it's so stressful hopefully you an hero