Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:29 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 pm
I can understand that many of you here don't work or rarely leave your own houses to realize that the world is much larger than your suburban homes.
Now you're just making fun of King Spoony...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:08 am

David Penelope wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 pm

people like myself are responsible for helping run these places and keep these people safely behind bars so that your suburban neighborhoods can stay safe. I know that's hard for you to fathom living the sheltered lives. I guess you assume that there's 1,000 of us working to control 300 people in a sector.
Did you just assume my living conditions, shitlord? Check your privilege.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:11 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm
CWC won't be homeless. He's legitimately fucked up enough that he'll end up in an assisted living center or group home at least.
Chris Chan, unlike DSP and Spoony, has an actual excuse. He has legit problems that he didn't cause. He was fucked up from birth. That's why I don't really understand the degree of obsession people have over CWC. He was a lolcow, but some of that wasn't his own fault. He can't help but be fucked up because he was born somewhat fucked up.

He's the kind of person who will probably need a real-life handler (nurse, mental health professionals, therapist) for his entire life. He'll probably need a 24/7 caretaker as long as he lives.
RAPEMAN wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:57 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:11 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
CWC won't be homeless. He's legitimately fucked up enough that he'll end up in an assisted living center or group home at least.
Chris Chan, unlike DSP and Spoony, has an actual excuse. He has legit problems that he didn't cause. He was fucked up from birth. That's why I don't really understand the degree of obsession people have over CWC. He was a lolcow, but some of that wasn't his own fault. He can't help but be fucked up because he was born somewhat fucked up.

He's the kind of person who will probably need a real-life handler (nurse, mental health professionals, therapist) for his entire life. He'll probably need a 24/7 caretaker as long as he lives.
I think it's just fascination with the crazy that made it online from him.

You can't look away.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:00 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:57 am
rabidtictac wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

I think it's just fascination with the crazy that made it online from him.

You can't look away.
its like 9/11 in slow motion when it happened

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

It's pretty pathetic really, how many people became fixated on a retard who drew bad comics. It's like, he's retarded, he does retarded things, quit acting like trying to provoke him into doing more retarded things isn't also retarded in and of itself.

Sad thing is a lot of Chris Chan's mental issues could have been straightened out with some proper medical and psychiatric care. Alas, his mother and father weren't up to the task of making sure he got the help he needed, and if I remember correctly his dad is dead now and his mom is like, old and poor, so he's gonna end up homeless when she kicks the bucket. Keep in mind a lot of homeless people are mentally ill, so he could end up on the streets.

He's pretty much who the welfare system is supposed to be for, people who are absolutely incapable of taking care of themselves. He'll never be a productive member of society, and we can't kill him even though he's useless, so the tax payers will have to provide for him, until he accidentally kills himself or something.

cuckson

Post by cuckson » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:05 am
rabidtictac wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

It's pretty pathetic really, how many people became fixated on a retard who drew bad comics. It's like, he's retarded, he does retarded things, quit acting like trying to provoke him into doing more retarded things isn't also retarded in and of itself.

Sad thing is a lot of Chris Chan's mental issues could have been straightened out with some proper medical and psychiatric care. Alas, his mother and father weren't up to the task of making sure he got the help he needed, and if I remember correctly his dad is dead now and his mom is like, old and poor, so he's gonna end up homeless when she kicks the bucket. Keep in mind a lot of homeless people are mentally ill, so he could end up on the streets.

He's pretty much who the welfare system is supposed to be for, people who are absolutely incapable of taking care of themselves. He'll never be a productive member of society, and we can't kill him even though he's useless, so the tax payers will have to provide for him, until he accidentally kills himself or something.
to be fair with the kiwis the wiki is now down tho.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:23 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:05 am

I agree here. The welfare system exists to provide for people who are completely incapable of doing anything to support themselves. He needs to be in an institution or some kind of assisted living facility with nursing staff to make sure he can't harm himself or others.

Welfare isn't so Boogie can force health insurance companies to cover his fat ass.
RAPEMAN wrote:

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 pm

no the welfare system exist because of corruption and people having no work when there should be more than enough jobs but they rather use robots.

Saying people in welfare CANT support themselves is the most ignorant shit I ever heard, I really wish a few years of unemployement on you so you can learn how the world really works.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Everyone I knew on welfare was more than capable of working, but what they do is get free shit because they have kids and there unmarried boyfriend who probably does work living or being nearby.

I've been on unemployment because of my job going overseas, and it was the best 6 months in existence, and really let me try and enjoy new things I couldn't normally do. Now imagine that but literally everyday, and the only job you need to do is taking care of some stupid kids (who half the time these welfarians don't even do)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]