Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Are these worldwide requirements or what? Seems weird to ask someone in a country of 15 million people to achieve the same as somebody in a country with 80 million or higher...

Basically would force people to stop making video's in their own language...

Also its all bullshit right. There are 0 reasons for youtube to do this besides making more money themselves and protect established channels versus newcomers. Youtube is retarded though, they just implement something without explaining it well enough or going more in depth. So 2 million broke 12 year olds watching a video are worth more than 500.000 smart adults with a large exposable budget watching that video? Advertising never was just pure numbers of viewers but about target audience and who they can get to spend money as well, they seem to skip that entire part of it.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Carn

Post by Carn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:29 pm

I've seen some utter delusion from some of these Youtubers and Twitch folk. Saw one guy talking about buying all this expensive hardware to upgrade his stream, we're talking like $500 worth of stuff...but he has no viewers. Not a single one. Who sits there streaming to absolutely nobody and thinks its worthwhile to spend that much money to improve something nobody is watching? Go on Twitch right now and look at something like League of Legends and see how many people are streaming with 1 viewer every day (themself), its pathetic.

Its like these nobodies who act like they are head of some big gaming company and when you look into it they have a Patreon with 0 donators, Youtube videos with 100s of views at best and a website with no traffic. The website thing is particularly hilarious because even reasonable sized Youtubers can't make a successful website (Final Bosses anyone?).

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Well, you DO have to start from 0 viewers, no? I don't blame folks for insisting on streaming even if nobody is currently watching them. It's possible some of them find a niche audience, although that will be hard if all you do is play popular games like LoL. I found a nobody who was streaming King's Bounty: Crossworlds and HOMM 7, and became a new occasional viewer of his.

The problem is that every new nobody wants to become PewDiePie. As if the world needed another PDP to begin with; the one we have is already annoying enough. Besides, Felix has years of experience doing his shtick.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Twitch changed a lot since the Justin TV days and right now their official statement is that the streamer is the main attraction. It used to say that the game was the most important thing. But they are correct. Funny then, that so many people with zero personality and charisma try to become a big deal on Twitch.
It's like those terrible "talent" shows on TV. People who can't sing for shit insist on becoming pop sensations. I blame it on a lack of parenting.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:09 pm

its surprising that some think its the real spoony
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:10 pm

No it isnt. People are dumb, and it sounds enough like him.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:12 pm

Aside from some minor syntax differences it really is just like good old Spoons. His fans probably don't know the difference.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:21 pm

When somebody trying to make you look bad sounds exactly like you, it's time to change.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:22 pm

The problem all these fags are having is the market is absolutely flooded with bullshit. YouTube is just trying to stem the tide of money they bleed by paying out out 2-3 pennies here and there to channels with 30 viewers tops. I dunno if they have transaction fees but it can't be worth the effort.

We've been talking for ages about youtube needing to address how unprofitable it is to have some asshole upload 40 videos in 1080p quality every fucking day onto your servers, especially if that guy only gets 34 views per video.

Everyone wants to be the new pewdiepie or angry joe or game grumps. 99.99999% don't have the "talent" and will never get the exposure. Their bullshit just clogs up the website.

Sure, I'd be in favor of reversing demonetization. Let's not demonetize channels. Let's fucking ban them. Get all this clutter and bullshit off the website and try to only stack youtube with shit somebody, somewhere might want to watch.

Even if the videos are retarded as fuck, if they're getting thousands/millions of views why would youtube care? YouTube is a video sharing website and the point is for people to share and watch videos. They're failing if the majority of their shit isn't being watched by anyone because it sucks ass.

#DeleteDon'tDemonetize
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:41 pm

I think YT doesn't even pay out unless it's $100+ so those pennies get hoarded on a virtual account until they eventually break that threshold.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!