Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:30 pm
Don't forget the quality honey wine.
With sugar added. Because when you don't like wine you should just pour so much shit in it that you can't taste it anymore instead of just drinking something else.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

User1

Post by User1 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:23 pm
Goes hand in hand with mixing sweet wine with chocolate liqueur or whatever disgusting shit it was she's doing.
She's had Spoony's crusty, grey, gnarled cock in every orifice and probably guzzled his rancid jizz so any terrible drink she creates seems comparatively low on the disgusting scale.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:46 pm

User1 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 pm
She's had Spoony's crusty, grey, gnarled cock in every orifice and probably guzzled his rancid jizz so any terrible drink she creates seems comparatively low on the disgusting scale.
I'm going to throw up now. Thanks.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:50 pm

User1 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:23 pm
Goes hand in hand with mixing sweet wine with chocolate liqueur or whatever disgusting shit it was she's doing.
http://i.imgur.com/YKaTJUE.gif

Strong point. Can't argue with that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Orcil's the type of girl who thinks being told no is a form of abuse. And Jesus god, she's ugly as fuck. It's been said before, but Spoony even now can do better than her.

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:56 pm

That's kind of mean, actually. She's "not my type".

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Taco Jim wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:54 pm
Orcil's the type of girl who thinks being told no is a form of abuse. And Jesus god, she's ugly as fuck. It's been said before, but Spoony even now can do better than her.
You sure? I'd say it's easier for any non-fat woman to find a sugar daddy than it is for a sleazy, mentally impaired nerd to get laid.

Speaking of Spoony's mental issues, I vote dysthymia.

"Dysthymia has a number of typical characteristics: low energy and drive, low self-esteem, and a low capacity for pleasure in everyday life. Mild degrees of dysthymia may result in people withdrawing from stress and avoiding opportunities for failure. In more severe cases of dysthymia, people may even withdraw from daily activities.

They will usually find little pleasure in usual activities and pastimes. Diagnosis of dysthymia can be difficult because of the subtle nature of the symptoms and patients can often hide them in social situations, making it challenging for others to detect symptoms. Additionally, dysthymia often occurs at the same time as other psychological disorders, which adds a level of complexity in determining the presence of dysthymia, particularly because there is often an overlap in the symptoms of disorders.

There is a high incidence of comorbid illness in those with dysthymia. Suicidal behavior is also a particular problem with persons with dysthymia. It is vital to look for signs of major depression, panic disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, alcohol and substance misuse and personality disorder."
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Taco Jim wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:54 pm
It's been said before, but it's wrong, Spoony can't do better. I've asked it before, what sad fuck of a woman would try to hook up with a bloated, greasy, completely antisocial shut-in who can barely pay the mortgage to his own house and does nothing except tweet all day? April's an ugly bitch but she came into the picture when Spoony was making money and occasionally shaved. Now? What does he even look like anymore? God, can you imagine the stench radiating from his room? Fuck dude, even desperate fat chicks wouldn't want that. If April had known that this was what Spoony was going to turn into I bet she would've held out for Brad Jones instead.
Last edited by Vaporwear on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Spoony doesn't retreat into his bubble for a lack of self-esteem, Rushy. He started that when he made mad cash and thought he was hot shit. He still thinks he's fantastic most of the time.

And he absolutely couldn't do better. There is zero chance for him to get ANY girl in his current state.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 pm
Spoony doesn't retreat into his bubble for a lack of self-esteem, Rushy. He started that when he made mad cash and thought he was hot shit. He still thinks he's fantastic most of the time.

And he absolutely couldn't do better. There is zero chance for him to get ANY girl in his current state.
He did tweet about how he knows he's wasted a year though. Even a halfwit can tell that that's as far away from fantastic as you can get. It might've been simple laziness that started it, but things have progressed a lot since then.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.