Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:06 pm

That's the way you do it. Money for nothing, and April for free.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:21 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:45 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:18 pm

>someone makes an easy black people joke
>automatically assume it was aimed at you, directly

Man you really... gotta... get over yourself or something.
it was my post you fucking retard xd
ASS mad, lol

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Guest #2 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:04 pm
https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 9205859328
like having a patreon without doing work?
What the frick got his ovaries in such a twist? I know that I'm pissed because Games Workshop is pandering to the diversity crowd with hints of female Space Marines, but what is this flailing of his ricket arms about? Did someone insult female Thor or nigger Spider-Man?
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:29 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:02 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Being a cop is not dangerous at all, where did you get that crazy idea from?
That is one hell of an over-generalization.
It's incorrect to say it's "not dangerous at all" but it's substantially safer than a lot of people think. You're more than twice as likely to die on the job if you're a truck driver compared to being a police officer, a job people generally don't bat an eye at in terms of being dangerous. Being a police officer is more dangerous than the average job, but it's not even in the top 10 when it comes to most dangerous jobs in the US. Fishing or logging (the most dangerous jobs) are substantially more dangerous than being a police officer.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:39 pm

https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 2789211138

I gotta say, what the hell did Trump do to earn Spoony's mania? Spoony is blaming Trump for not being omnipotent here. What the hell was Trump supposed to do to stop a spree shooter? What did OBAMA do to stop any of them? What did any president do?

I guess what he expected was the GOP CANDIDATE to immediately remove all guns from law-abiding citizens after taking office. Maybe that would have satisfied this obnoxious cunt.

https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 0872914944

This is just sad and pathetic.

https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 0690953216

Don't lie, Spoony. It isn't that you oppose violence. You just don't want to be known as supporting it. But I can tell you do.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:54 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:39 pm
I gotta say, what the hell did Trump do to earn Spoony's mania?
He's the easy target, nothing more, nothing less. Most of these liberals going on and on about him don't actually care, they just know it'll make them popular.

Years ago, a friend of mine had a deviantart account that wasn't getting many hits, one day, he made a Dubya photoshop (This was back in 2004) about Dubya being an idiot and it got him to the front page. Same thing, you want some easy views? Say Trump's an idiot. Except this time around you have more competition.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
I gotta say, what the hell did Trump do to earn Spoony's mania? Spoony is blaming Trump for not being omnipotent here. What the hell was Trump supposed to do to stop a spree shooter? What did OBAMA do to stop any of them? What did any president do?
You'd also never hear the end of it if the "White cop shoots black guy" incidents where even half as numerous as they were during Obamas reign.
wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 pm
What the frick got his ovaries in such a twist? I know that I'm pissed because Games Workshop is pandering to the diversity crowd with hints of female Space Marines, but what is this flailing of his ricket arms about? Did someone insult female Thor or nigger Spider-Man?
This sounds like the Bolter Bitches could finally get new models, but I find it a bit disturbing how they keep shitting out new Spess Mehrens.

Also lol good luck making 40k SJW-friendly without killing the entire company. I don't think their war chest is nearly as full as Marvel's.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:18 am

Fuck GW in the eye for all the bullshit they pulled over the years
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:16 am

rabidtictac wrote:
https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 2789211138

I guess what he expected was the GOP CANDIDATE to immediately remove all guns from law-abiding citizens after taking office. Maybe that would have satisfied this obnoxious cunt.
Spoony's Hatred for Trump is just a mask for the Hatred he feels for himself.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:43 am

I just don't understand what he's even complaining about. He's buttmad because Trump didn't know ahead of time that some nutjob was going to shoot people. Or maybe he's mad because people have 2nd amendment rights at all and Trump didn't remove all guns after taking office?

I really don't get it. Spoony comes across as actually crazy, and not just us saying that about him. I can't think of anything more unfair than being blamed for something you not only didn't do, but couldn't possibly have prevented. I don't think Trump was even on the same side of the country when the shooting happened.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome