Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:42 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:02 pm
Seriously though, steak with baked potatoes sounds really good, I don't get what he's whining about.
Oh my god you guys are so retarded.

He's not whining. He was saying that she's going off the beaten path. She's making her own choices. She's not following the norm. It was a bad nerd joke to say that his mom does what she wants and gives no fucks.

It takes next to no brainpower to deduce this. You don't need to sperge all the time.
Haha you're defending one of Spoony's fans, what a fucking joke. Go suck Spoony's and his boyfriend's cocks dude, have fun doing that while fat boy slim there eats his mommy's steak and potatoes, you might even be able to suck some of the crumbs off his neckbeard, fag.

Also nice job getting triggered over D&D, nerd. Go roll some dice to determine if you'll let his chaotic evil neutral good-bad wizard nerd cock cum in your mouth, you faggot nerd.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Stranger wrote:
She's making her own choices.
That's terrible.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 am
this fucking guy... lol
"H-hey, guys! I know what D&D is! Please love me"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Guarantee he's one of these fags:

"Hey Spoony, been a fan of yours for a long time. Your videos helped me through a really dark time in my life. I got into D&D because of Counter Monkey. Now I just want to give something in return for all the joy you've brought me. I know you won't read this because you ignore Patreon comments but at least it will give others something new to shitpost replies to. Peace! "
Is Spoony dead yet?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:00 pm

You faggots are giving this tard more attention than he's received in a lifetime.
Now he's furiosly masturbating to all the new views. When his view count inevitably drops to near zero and he kills himself, I'm turning you bastards in.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:01 pm
Stranger wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:54 pm
sanicvr00m wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:49 pm

nigger what the fuck did you just say
wanna fight about it
Nigger I will shatter your arms
come again...? :x
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 pm
Stranger wrote:
Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:02 pm
Seriously though, steak with baked potatoes sounds really good, I don't get what he's whining about.
Oh my god you guys are so retarded.

He's not whining. He was saying that she's going off the beaten path. She's making her own choices. She's not following the norm. It was a bad nerd joke to say that his mom does what she wants and gives no fucks.

It takes next to no brainpower to deduce this. You don't need to sperge all the time.
Haha you're defending one of Spoony's fans, what a fucking joke.
The joke is your lack of capacity for understanding basic english.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:23 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:00 pm
You faggots are giving this tard more attention than he's received in a lifetime.
Ok, we'll get back to talking about all the stuff Noah's been up to instead.

Is Spoony dead yet?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:50 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Ok, we'll get back to talking about all the stuff Noah's been up to instead.

The best I could find was Spoony retweeting this unironically:

The reddit is honestly more interesting. Especially when you can find and laugh at the "I hate him but I really Iove him fans" that slowly reveal their depths.

Serui - I will say this once more. I still have hope for him. I am one of his Patreons, not canceling it. I really enjoy everything he still has up.I will say this once more. I still have hope for him. I am one of his Patreons, not canceling it. I really enjoy everything he still has up.
I do not mind his absence, BUT, I will be very displeased if he officially states that he has stopped/quit/given up reviews.
His live streams are, well, they feel forced and I do not enjoy them, but the rest I am fine with.
People need to realize that he does not deserve the toxicity he is getting, specially on this sub. The dude just does not make content, going as far as screaming bloody murder is not OK. Making false statements, going for his fans and loved ones. When he posted about losing his home people went apeshit and were cheering, like really? A person whos content you used to enjoy is going to be homeless / off himself. I really feel bad for Spoony and April to have to deal with the hate, people can be such pricks.
ThatIsAHugeDog - Just curious, how much are you donating per month?

Serui - 25$.
Holy Moley, what a shameless scumbag.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Why would you contribute $25 a month? $5 I could see, it still helps but it doesn't break your account. But $25? Why?