Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
veris leta facies

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:40 am
A year, two years from now, there will still be people talking about Spoony and his lack of kahntent. Spoony will still be tweeting about Trump, and April will still be playing a harlot elf on Skyrim. Sad.
If his Patreon scamming still goes on after two years, then I guess yes. I had myself almost forgotten Ol'Spoonster until I saw Metokur's video. I believe everyone else would have forgot him too by now if he had deleted his Patreon account in 2015 when he retired and being just a Twitter shitposter since then. This theatre involving Spoony ripping off his last autistic fans, mindless Twitter rambling, Jackson Jinson etc. is much more interesting than his latest lame crap Sami doesn't know, Noah tries Ecto Cooler and so on.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:59 pm
Watching the Skyfall vlog for the first time. Miles is like a silent statue.
I just watched his Counter Monkey - Exploding Head Syndrome first time (or bits and parts here and there). That reminded me of Bela Lugosi character in the movie Ed Wood (Pull the string!), old washed up has-been junkie rambling something incoherent in front of camera. 34:00-35:30 is a good example, and I don't mean just that fingering pussy & ass "joke", his body language is completely disoriented. Now I don't know what the fuck is going on but he clearly does have some issues, he's not entirely making up those health problems. But, health issues or not, not an excuse to rip people off.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Yeah, and he knows he's ripping them off too, so there's no excuse. Probably why he goes full retard on Trump so he can feel some semblance of being a 'moral' person while being just as evil as he thinks Trump is.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:39 pm

He's probably doped up to the gills on some psych meds.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:39 pm
I theorize xannex.

They tend to be overkill in people that don't need them, and balancing for people that do.

Spoony is a little depressed and anxious. Otherwise he blows them out of proportion to exploit them.

Someone on meds with bad issues would be productive, not completely wiped out.

That plus his shit diet. He's lucky he doesn't have the head start Boogie did.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:04 pm

The thing about Bi-polar too is you really need to create a healthy schedule that you adhere too. 8 hours of sleep at a reasonable hour, a fucking job, a reasonably healthy diet on a schedule. Neither of these things Spoony is doing. I wonder if that's why his parents won't talk to him also. He just flips out and doesn't do shit to improve himself.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:13 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:55 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:39 pm
I theorize xannex.

They tend to be overkill in people that don't need them, and balancing for people that do.

Spoony is a little depressed and anxious. Otherwise he blows them out of proportion to exploit them.

Someone on meds with bad issues would be productive, not completely wiped out.

That plus his shit diet. He's lucky he doesn't have the head start Boogie did.
Don't forget the likely alcoholism. That shit really works "well" with meds.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Popping benzos + being socially isolated for long time periods would be my guess. According to his latest on-screen appearance he looks like shit and seems to be mentally at the level of 13 year old. Well, I guess if I had to endure people like Jackson "You will bend but not break. Boss, I bought you a game Boss!" around me every day, I would also flip :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 pm

That's a very homegrown problem of his. He had no problem telling thousands of other fans to fuck off before.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:59 pm
Watching the Skyfall vlog for the first time. Miles is like a silent statue.
I just watched his Counter Monkey - Exploding Head Syndrome first time (or bits and parts here and there). That reminded me of Bela Lugosi character in the movie Ed Wood (Pull the string!), old washed up has-been junkie rambling something incoherent in front of camera. 34:00-35:30 is a good example, and I don't mean just that fingering pussy & ass "joke", his body language is completely disoriented. Now I don't know what the fuck is going on but he clearly does have some issues, he's not entirely making up those health problems. But, health issues or not, not an excuse to rip people off.
To be fair, Bela Lugosi might have fallen hard but Lugosi when at his best was light years ahead of Spoony at his best
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes