Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:21 am

I think I've thrown this rhethorical question around before, but what the fuck is up with dudes on the internet projecting hard on what seems the first internet nobody they come across, turning them into a mythical - if not godlike - inspiration and declaring them their BFF?

Is this some kind of new mental condition? The Spoony-Boogie Syndrome?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:14 am

They could call it the Antwiler syndrome, at least that way Spoony would finally achieve something in life and could die happy.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:I think I've thrown this rhethorical question around before, but what the fuck is up with dudes on the internet projecting hard on what seems the first internet nobody they come across, turning them into a mythical - if not godlike - inspiration and declaring them their BFF?

Is this some kind of new mental condition? The Spoony-Boogie Syndrome?
It's sort of like, the first person you meet introduces you to the concepts and is, at least to you, so inventive and fresh that the others pale in comparison. Nostalgia Critic was my first and used to be my favourite until I got tired of his routine, and I thought Spoony was a better take on that sort of thing because he was less annoying and knew when to cut a joke or at least take it in a different direction.

Have you ever had a relationship where, during sex, the girl does something you've never had before but then in your head no other girl can come close? First girl to suck me off still feels like the best lay I've ever had, even though the rest of the time she'd just lay there like a dead fish. Spoony's the same thing.

Livy

Post by Livy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am

mad bum wrote:Image

Absolute silence.
He found that after doing his daily search of Spoony related videos to comment long diatribes against the HATERS!
And why would he think Spoony would give a shit about some Russians doing shit with his videos, he can't be fucked to even back up his own.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Spooner doesn't care, but he's been ignoring Hill for too long, which made Hill thirsty for more attention from the boss, so he does any stupid crap he can just so he can spam him with nonsense that doesn't get him accidentally blocked, because he's been disturbing the master.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

curtiscraig

Post by curtiscraig » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:44 pm

I wonder if spooky and oricil still fuck.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:56 pm

Orcril doesn't give a single fuck about Spoon anymore but Cuckson still loves him so much. Seriously, Spoon&Cuckson should marry.
https://i.redd.it/fvljpk326nny.png

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:01 pm

He's not calling him "boss" anymore. Did he get a promotion?

cuckson

Post by cuckson » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:07 pm

curtiscraig wrote:I wonder if spooky and oricil still fuck.
dont think so depretion and abusing your psich meds gives you bad EDand from whats klnow from when scarlet cucked him spoony just lays there and shots fast

Some Random Guy

Post by Some Random Guy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:19 pm

It's amusing to see that even James Hill, in his own subordinate way, is getting frustrated with Spoony's lack of output.