ReviewTechUSA

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Negist

Re: ReviewTechUSA

Post by Negist » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:17 am

The reason people like him go on a vegan diet is so they have an excuse when they quit. Literally just calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure subtract 500-1000 calories, actually count the calories you eat, and enjoy losing 1-2 pounds of fat a week. It's actually that easy.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:38 am

This guy got exposed by BBC to hell and back, he never lived that down.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:21 am
Same with all those cunts who "cut carbs". The moment you eat like a normal person you will get fat again.
That's because they don't realize that you cut carbs for a reason and for a specific time frame or training regiment. You're supposed to reintroduce them into your diet later on.
What Bitch isn't and won't be doing is actually burning that energy. Fuck's sake, it's not rocket science. Fat doesn't magically appear, as much as millions of fuckheads will tell you it does. Put less cal in, burn more cals and you're fine. Eat less, move more.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:46 pm
He needs to get like 7 crock pots and set up round-the-clock meat and veg to cook. When you feel hungry, eat.
This actually sounds like a good idea. Grabbing chicken breasts and broccoli (and maybe carrots and corn and whatnot) from the store and putting about a pound of each into a crock pot to slow cook for 6 hours or so (add whatever flavors you want, like garlic or honey or whatever)? Not only do you have tons of food to eat but it'll last you at least 2 to 4 meals depending on how hungry you are and how much you do on a daily basis.

My wife and I are both pretty tiny. She's just naturally petite and I have a digestive issue. We have a small crock pot and we can squeeze at least 2 family meals out of a pound of chicken or beef and a pound of veggies or potatoes. Might toss some rice on top of that (still can't get her to eat brown rice though lel).

Of course, Rich is probably eating twice as much as both of us put together so I probably shouldn't set my expectations too high.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 pm

He's likely drinking more calories a day in sugar water than you two need for a week. Coca Cola is vegan as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:00 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:46 pm
He needs to get like 7 crock pots and set up round-the-clock meat and veg to cook. When you feel hungry, eat.
This actually sounds like a good idea. Grabbing chicken breasts and broccoli (and maybe carrots and corn and whatnot) from the store and putting about a pound of each into a crock pot to slow cook for 6 hours or so (add whatever flavors you want, like garlic or honey or whatever)? Not only do you have tons of food to eat but it'll last you at least 2 to 4 meals depending on how hungry you are and how much you do on a daily basis.

My wife and I are both pretty tiny. She's just naturally petite and I have a digestive issue. We have a small crock pot and we can squeeze at least 2 family meals out of a pound of chicken or beef and a pound of veggies or potatoes. Might toss some rice on top of that (still can't get her to eat brown rice though lel).

Of course, Rich is probably eating twice as much as both of us put together so I probably shouldn't set my expectations too high.
Crock pots are godlike in general for lazy fuckers who want to eat well without spending money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:10 am

looks like its all ending soon :lol:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:48 am

RTU, DSP, the Adpocalypse; 2017 is the year the Nobody died.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:50 am

He seriously looks 60.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:57 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:48 am
RTU, DSP, the Adpocalypse; 2017 is the year the Nobody died.
I think it's too soon to be calling for the end of DSP. Someone at foxdickfarms is monitoring his Twitch and Patreon earnings and the gouty motherfucker already made over $5k since September 1st.