ReviewTechUSA

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: ReviewTechUSA

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:09 pm
That was a bit before my time (at least I think so). Though it was funny how they were totally surprised that they had this as part of their official program a few decades ago. I guess they were all too high to read it back then.
Unless you're five you're mistaken. They brought that shit again, which was the reason for Tritin to back down as party leader. Him and Claudia Roth. You're mixing stuff up here. Back in the 70s, which is what you're thinking of, was when they didn't just demand that but where also quite a lot of actual child fucking took place among their party members, which is what came out about half a year ago.
Fun fact, the biggest voting base of the greens are teachers and journos. Go figure.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri May 19, 2017 1:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:05 pm
I - and many others - stopped taking the Greens seriously when they were advocating a mandatory veggie day per week.
Huh, to me it was demanding fucking children being legalized.
Wait, seriously ? What the hell?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:46 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:05 pm
I - and many others - stopped taking the Greens seriously when they were advocating a mandatory veggie day per week.
Huh, to me it was demanding fucking children being legalized.
Wait, seriously ? What the hell?
If it's "in consent" it's really a "healthy way" of "learning to discover their sexuality" with "somebody they trust". Not unique to the German green party either. You best bet that in whatever party your sky teacher turbo fag leader is in there are a couple of perverts who have suggested exactly the same thing.
In the case of our green party the two leaders visited a "university" that wasn't legit in any legal way several times where people advocating hard for that shit held speeches and where they had some kinda YMCA shit going on with "youth parties" going on in the basement every week with the BKA (German FBI basically) strongly suspecting minor fucking parties taking place. The two leaders resigned after advocating for legal child fucking and having been connected to that "university", of course. But they are still in the party and they are still leading forces in it.

"But Kugel," I hear you shout "how is that party not absolutely done for?". To which I reply "Teachers, academia and journos, who make up 90% of their voters".
If it should ever happen, it's going to be a hell of a purge, let me tell you. I know exactly who to visit to give 50 cent to. 50 cent of .357 magnum 158 grain half-jacketed flathead hollowpoint that is.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri May 19, 2017 7:23 am

And i'd be there to help you all the way, those "people" don't deserve to live
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 19, 2017 10:36 am

Huh. Far as I know all our Green Party ever did was suggest joining Al-Qaeda or ISIS be decriminalised
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 pm
Unless you're five you're mistaken. They brought that shit again, which was the reason for Tritin to back down as party leader. Him and Claudia Roth. You're mixing stuff up here. Back in the 70s, which is what you're thinking of, was when they didn't just demand that but where also quite a lot of actual child fucking took place among their party members, which is what came out about half a year ago.
Fun fact, the biggest voting base of the greens are teachers and journos. Go figure.
I must admit that the downfall of Tritin is a blank spot in my memory for some reason. I probably made some free room to store with tokusatsu knowledge or something.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 am
"But Kugel," I hear you shout "how is that party not absolutely done for?". To which I reply "Teachers, academia and journos, who make up 90% of their voters".
Well, they've kinda been dwindling down for a while, except for the few states where they're by libtarts who aren't completely batshit insane.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 pm

But they are still being voted for and still enough to actually get in coalitions and get to decide stuff. You would think that even suggesting to make pedophilia legal is pure political suicide. But there seem to be people that support that line of thinking. The people that teach the nations children. The people that write the newspaper. The people who evaluate if a child rapist gets to leave jail because he's "rehabilitated".

They fear for the "minorities" in the case of a collapse of the EU and a hard nationalistic right wing movement. They shouldn't. They should be afraid for themselves.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Fri May 19, 2017 11:22 pm

When did ReviewTechUSA became a crazy guy, was it like the rest, during GG, or was it before?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 20, 2017 12:11 am

He's just a scumbag trying to make money in any way he can. The more people he can fuck over doing so, the better. I don't think he actually cares about anything. He'd sell his first-born.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:58 pm

So basically, one year ago, Rich claims he would lose weight and said that by a year, we'd see a different ReviewTechUSA, let's see how that went

And also, in good timing, looks like RTU Critic/ReviewHellUSA is back as well