MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:07 pm
Goddamn, all this talk about dying animals has me depressed now. I can watch humans suffer all day, but animals? Fuck....
Same. But it's still shitty of fatt to expect his fans to pay for this shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:01 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Goddamn, all this talk about dying animals has me depressed now. I can watch humans suffer all day, but animals? Fuck....
Im kinda torn, i know its crazy to pay that much for a pet (and more for someone else pet), but i also know how attached someone can get to his pet, i had a cat for 19 years, i adopted her from a kitten and stayed with me while i grew up, in the best moment and worst too... she got leukemia, she was old already, i mean, 19 years... the treatment was super expensive and it only gave her a few more months of life... so i just couldnt pay it.

I waited until she got bad (she was slim, but acted fine), but the moment she stopped eating i knew she would die, next day she couldn't get up anymore, so i took a towel, wrapped her and put her on my bed, gave her a painkiller and i waited with her until she died. I cried like a fag.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Oh, without a doubt. Fatt Jarbo is a pretty detestable nigger, so this campaign isn't a surprise. It's slightly less detestable than Marzgurl's dumbass wedding GoFundMe though. Which, when you think about it, is really saying something about Kaylyn.

I am never going to stop sperging about Kaylyn's GoFundMe for her stupid fucking wedding. It's one of the most detestable, and despicable GoFundMe's I have ever seen. That stupid, bland-as-fuck Christfag
can go get raped by an army of niggers for all I care.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:02 pm

I put my dog down.... Fatts can deal.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:25 pm

FuckSploony wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:30 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Im kinda torn, i know its crazy to pay that much for a pet (and more for someone else pet), but i also know how attached someone can get to his pet, i had a cat for 19 years, i adopted her from a kitten and stayed with me while i grew up, in the best moment and worst too... she got leukemia, she was old already, i mean, 19 years... the treatment was super expensive and it only gave her a few more months of life... so i just couldnt pay it.

I waited until she got bad (she was slim, but acted fine), but the moment she stopped eating i knew she would die, next day she couldn't get up anymore, so i took a towel, wrapped her and put her on my bed, gave her a painkiller and i waited with her until she died. I cried like a fag.
There's nothing wrong with crying when your friend passes, animal or not. I had a dog that got into a fight with one of my other dogs and she lost so much blood that we had to make the call to just give her some painkillers and let her go, as we either wouldn't make it to the vet in time or she'd cost so much to take care of that we would go broke.

I cried so hard that I felt like I was going to vomit. Once I got that out I was able to handle the actual passing, burial, etc, fairly easily, except telling my then-fiancee about it. Got choked up then.

Point is, sometimes you do need to actually show the emotion and get it out. That's how you make peace with it, sometimes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:06 pm

If it's something that can't be helped then of course, but something like gall stones could of been taken to a normal vet and not whatever scam vet he went to.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:57 pm

The adpocalypse hit Fatt Lardo so hard, he feels compelled to write a book for young aspiring JewTube sheep on how to avoid the confines of the oh-so oppressive algorithm and find the right clickbait keywords to maximize shekel profits lest the feckless youths deign to ever come across the horrifying reality of finding an actual job in real life.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Chapter 1: Convincing People to Turn Off Their Pesky Adblock

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Lol.... if anyone should write the book it's PewDiePie.

What has Fatts done thats gotten any notoriety? He's certainly no expert on content.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:49 pm

YouTube changes their policies and algorithms all the time. His "book" will be obsolete by the time he finishes it.
お前はもう死んでいる。