Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Charlar » Wed May 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Mr. Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 7:50 pm
Lupa and Anita...together?
The ultimate combo of ugliness: The outside just as rotten looking as the inside!
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Wed May 24, 2017 11:34 pm

They both look somewhat similar.
https://i.imgur.com/AI6RKRF.png

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue May 30, 2017 10:13 pm

So, Fatt went on a brief sperge "rant" on Twitter blaming movie critics for the reason movies get poor box office returns without realizing that one of the primary reasons why ticket sales are falling is because audiences are slowly losing interest in a market oversaturated with sequels, remakes, reboots, and capeshit, as well as the fact that the majority of movies these days are honestly, truthfully, and factually, garbage.

While he's not entirely wrong about some critics being shit, he's looking at it from the wrong angle and willingly continues defending shit like Adam Sandler comedies, the recent DCEU trash like BvS and Suicide Squad, claiming that Alien Covenant was the "Empire Strikes Back" of the Alien franchise which makes me contemplate swallowing cyanide capsules, and stands by ticket prices for 3D versions of movies as the holy gospel. Motherfucker shills the ever-loving shit out of crap due to his "I worked at a movie theater and watched tons of movies with like-minded colleagues who loved every single movie we saw" excuse, to which his current "3 Buck Theater" reviews now have promotions for buying movies at the start of each video.

He also considered Cinema Sins (lol) and RedLetterMedia as part of the reason why "underrated" movies are failing at the box office. What an asshole, as usual.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 30, 2017 10:37 pm

He's a shill who loves being a shill. What more proof do you need? Saying most movies are shit is a totally humdrum opinion nowadays that nobody would raise an eyebrow at. Only shills care this much. It's obvious to everyone Hollywood is desperately remaking absolutely any property with name recognition and throwing tons of horrible CGI and explosions in with some generic collection of cliches and the kind of storytelling tropes you see in everything.

CinemaSins is the watchmojo of film reviews. It's not even a review. It's nothing. People watch it because it has fast editing and dinging noises while counting up a tally of pointless bullshit. RLM never reviewed the prequel movies while they were in theaters and they were HARDLY the first people saying those movies sucked shit. They just went more in-depth as to why.

IMDB and rotten tomatoes, I GUESS, are the ones that can negatively impact movies. Of the two, Rotten Tomatoes' ratings are 100% useless and IMDB trends very positive on most modern big hype releases, especially capeshit. Maybe not DC capeshit though, I haven't checked. But they'll rank a Kurosawa movie 7.5/10 and then they'll have the newest Mahvul capeshit movie listed at 9.1/10 or some shit. It's ridiculous how positive they are.

Bad reviews can make people not see movies? Well no shit. I wonder how many negative reviews convinced people to not see Godfather 2? Oh wait...
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue May 30, 2017 11:48 pm

The thing I love about Fatt, is his unerring ability to somehow stand so deep in the middle, that he stands for nothing lol.

He says nothing of value and tries to be all logical. It's such shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 31, 2017 4:21 am

Maybe AdblockFatt is the one spamming /tv/ with the Kike Cucklassa meme, because he's mad at RLM? I mean, I hate them, but I have to agree with their stance on most movies nowdays. Their "Fuck You It's January!" videos are pretty much spot on (specially the 2015 one).

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:15 am

Another day, another dumb tweet courtesy of the libshit cuck who knows nothing about immigration.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:10 am

Apparently we're not allowed to block flights from other countries because that amounts to religious persecution.

Much better to let our monuments get blown up in the name of Muslim religious freedom. Check your privilege.

BTW obviously the US Constitution and laws don't apply outside of the US, or else Gitmo would never have been an issue. 8^)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:42 am

Mt. Rushmore is pretty tacky, anyways.

And have you forgotten Sovereign Citizen? The US Constitution doesn't even apply to citizens if they don't consent!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:36 pm

People hate on Batman & Superman, but at least it has decent action scenes. Bats fighting those thugs in the director's cut is top notch, and the reason why they should stop with this Justice League shit and just make Batman movies, with an occasional Supes movie. There's a reason nobody made a Wonder Woman movie until now, why nobody wants a Flash/Aquaman/Cyborg movie either.

Oh, and fuck Green Lantern being so prominent in the new DC movie logo. Fuck that shit-ass, gay-ass, autism magnet right up the ass!