MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:21 am

Looks like we got ourselves another furry boys, ye're not welcome round these parts.

https://pics.me.me/no-matter-how-fast-i ... 926398.png

In all seriousness I used to love those cartoons.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:52 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:36 pm
Time for me to show I know way too much about this stuff. She didn't get dismembered Anakin-style. The backstory was that the bad guys had tried to roboticize her but got interrupted somehow, leading to it only being done partially, which was why she was part robot instead of fully robotic like those who got fully roboticized.

As for the "Rabbot" name, I don't think the show itself ever gave any indication whether that was previously her name or not. The comics later established that her last name was "Rabot" (with a silent T because it was French-esque) and that "Rabbot" was a nickname based on that.
But how can she be French if her accent is Texan or something? This setting (which is actually Earth in the far future or something?) full of furry critters suspends my disbelief a little bit too much.

And I was referring to some Archie Comics panel that was like on page 1 of my extensive 5 minute research where her origin was apparently retconned to "Got 3/4 of her limbs mangled after almost getting blown the fuck up".
Archie Comics is so grimdark, no wonder they did a crossover with the Punisher.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:54 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:52 am
Time for me to show I know way too much about this stuff. She didn't get dismembered Anakin-style. The backstory was that the bad guys had tried to roboticize her but got interrupted somehow, leading to it only being done partially, which was why she was part robot instead of fully robotic like those who got fully roboticized.

As for the "Rabbot" name, I don't think the show itself ever gave any indication whether that was previously her name or not. The comics later established that her last name was "Rabot" (with a silent T because it was French-esque) and that "Rabbot" was a nickname based on that.
But how can she be French if her accent is Texan or something? This setting (which is actually Earth in the far future or something?) full of furry critters suspends my disbelief a little bit too much.

And I was referring to some Archie Comics panel that was like on page 1 of my extensive 5 minute research where her origin was apparently retconned to "Got 3/4 of her limbs mangled after almost getting blown the fuck up".
If i remember right (I could be wrong because this is second hand knoledge i heard or read years ago) it's very far in the future like past 14,000 AD (i think), her comic book origin was the robotication was stopped halfway (Maybe that was retconned or that was the retcon?) Bunnie isn't french, she was texan and the french family name was her husband name she took after marrying him. The Comics was at his most Trimdarm when Ken Penders was the main writer who made among Robotnik into a Hitler like figure complete with a furry version of that one poem about being alone after not speaking up when the nazis took others, closest they got was that possible retcon you mentioned and Robotnik tearing his mustache when he went mad for a while.

Why do i remember well useless information about stuff i don't care about
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:57 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:54 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

If i remember right (I could be wrong because this is second hand knoledge i heard or read years ago) it's very far in the future like past 14,000 AD (i think), her comic book origin was the robotication was stopped halfway (Maybe that was retconned or that was the retcon?) Bunnie isn't french, she was texan and the french family name was her husband name she took after marrying him. The Comics was at his most Trimdarm when Ken Penders was the main writer who made among Robotnik into a Hitler like figure complete with a furry version of that one poem about being alone after not speaking up when the nazis took others, closest they got was that possible retcon you mentioned and Robotnik tearing his mustache when he went mad for a while.

Why do i remember well useless information about stuff i don't care about
You told Joe Roscoe to get laid and then you posted this.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:58 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:57 am
https://imgur.com/h7sYjI1.gif
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:31 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Actually, that's a valid point concerning the accent versus the name. I guess you can say that her ancestry might have been French (or French-esque anyway, I don't think any comparisons to our own universes' accents are supposed to be, in-universe, coincidence) and grew up in a place where they had Texas-esque accents. Or, more likely, the writers realized "Rabbot" as a nicknamed last name didn't make sense and just tried to come up with some explanation as to why she had it originally.

As for the setting, before the reboot, the series was stated to be Earth in the far future (or rather, some alternate Earth in the far future--it was a pretty silly plot point, honestly, and wasn't even really necessary). I'm not sure if that was the case after its reboot or not.

Although, I goofed. I said her original last name was Rabot and she got the nickname Rabbot, it was actually Rabbot with two B's all along.
Actually, you're right, I didn't really keep up too much with what stuff got retconned after the reboot. Looking it up, that was the new backstory for the character.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
We all know wrestling fans don't get laid.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:26 am

Sam Roberts did, we'd be better off if he didn't.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:08 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:46 am
rabidtictac wrote:
We all know wrestling fans don't get laid.
Faggots have more sex before 18 than you and me combined will have in our entire lives. Also, don't forget that most white trash is married with children before hitting their mid twenties. The dumber one is, the more likely one is to actually get laid often.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:54 am

You're goddamn right, Kugel. Rednecks get pussy all day and so do broke-ass black men in the projects. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome