Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ThatGuy

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by ThatGuy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:05 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:08 am
He was bad even then, you have to go further than that. His fans haven't started hating him in past year, this is when the problems were already brewin between him and his viewers, I'm pretty sure at that time, he has already plagued his channel with many shitty reaction videos and lazy let's plays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMxovCGpVE
alot back, remember this video was made in 2012, he has benn doing stupid stuff for even longer then that

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:14 am

King of Pol said he used to be a Joe fan. I think a lot of old joe fans are older and have jobs. They see Joe's latest lazy bullshit and emotional manipulation and get pissed off because they have jobs, lives and families. They have actual responsibilities, and here's Joe bitching because he gets paid to put out lazy content and some people complain about it. Here's Joe crying because he took a 2-month vacation from PLAYING GAMES for a living and he feels entitled to lay around even more.

Meanwhile, a contractor is up working on people's roofs all day, or the plumber is crawling around, fixing shit pipes. These people come home, turn on their computer and see Joe bitching about how hard his fucking life is.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:17 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:14 am

Meanwhile, a contractor is up working on people's roofs all day, or the plumber is crawling around, fixing shit pipes. These people come home, turn on their computer and see Joe bitching about how hard his fucking life is.
Then you have the kids and teens who don't understand how jobs work and defend Joe to the death, saying he should take as much time as he needs and his FANS will be waiting for his return.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:26 am

I just saw this tweet now but it's 3 days old
May your wish be granted. What kind of a weak faggot automatically feels better because he can't see the insults of 12 year olds anymore. Joe you dumb cunt there was an easy fix for your problem that didn't involve bringing nuclear heat down upon yourself. DON'T LOOK AT THE COMMENTS. There. I fixed it for you. Now people can comment on your videos but you don't see them. Start fresh. Fucking moron.

And lets not forget that this was all started because of his now infamous 2 month vacation video. If he only kept that little nugget to himself he would have saved himself a shitstorm. Plenty of these lazy youtubers take extended breaks. People bitch about it but as soon as you start up with the usual videos again its water under the bridge. Instead he decides he's French all of the sudden and announces two months of tacos and beer.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:31 am

How cocky also must you be where you almost demand that you get 10k views a video? Do you just have that much money you could quit youtube? Theres no "Starting over again" when you become a lets play channel with 10k views, unless you do what Larry did and rebrand yourself, it will only get worse and worse.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:46 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:31 am
How cocky also must you be where you almost demand that you get 10k views a video? Do you just have that much money you could quit youtube? Theres no "Starting over again" when you become a lets play channel with 10k views, unless you do what Larry did and rebrand yourself, it will only get worse and worse.
And as soon as you become irrelevant aka 10K views all those free computers and swag will disappear. Companies won't partner with your for sponsored content. You won't be getting invited to all these industry events. They will drop you like a brick. I pray Joe throws a few more hissy fits and we see some massive drops in his subs and views. Its highly entertaining to see these people who are so full of themselves self destruct.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:30 am

Angry Joe is just a successful version of DSP. If he destroys himself, he'll just turn into 2017 DSP, aka begging for bits and tips and crying about how his fans are too "lazy" to attend his streams.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:00 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:14 am
Here's Joe crying because he took a 2-month vacation from PLAYING GAMES for a living and he feels entitled to lay around even more.
I don't regularly watch the stuff he does, maybe occasionally if something he did is about something that I'm interested in at the time pops up in the yt recommendations, but I remember that at some point he made some kind of instructional video on how he will be releasing videos/ doing live streams, basically his release schedule and he was passive aggressive towards his fans back then already.

It was this I think:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:55 am

http://i.imgur.com/Peok3dr.png

This chart alone belongs here. Delrith the bearded leech who screams on twitch during his intense competitive gaming, and has to cool off with online sex sessions with snowpaw. And Angry Joe, saving me money while in return taking my money for vacations. Dunno who the fuck lashman is, some nerd in the background I presume.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:09 pm

You just know that lashman contacted joe one day

Lashman: hey with all the skits you do and such I could help you to make em really impressive visually!
FatFajita: OMFG HOW DARE YOU CALL MY SKITS ANYTHING BELOW REALLY IMPRESSIVE?!?!?!
Lashman: no no no massa I meant EVEN MORE visually impressive!! *sweating like a mofo*
FatFajita: close one, but in that case you can be my little minion slave
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine