Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:08 am

I don't think our family ever played a round of Monopoly that actually ended properly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 am

I was going to post a Dane Cook monopoly "stand up comedy" skit, but I don't wanna get banned.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:19 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:15 pm
Guys, I can't just give you my opinion without getting paid! My hands are tied, there is nothing I could do! Fuck you give me money!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:25 am

As Heath Ledger's Joker once said: "If you're good at something, never do it for free." But then why does Joe want money?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:08 am
I don't think our family ever played a round of Monopoly that actually ended properly.
We usually did, since my dad's a stickler for finishing things. You couldn't leave the table until you were bankrupt. To be fair to him, it did help my money management abilities.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:31 am

Well we all know spoony didn't play monopoly, and instead played the trump board game.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Spoony didn't even play the Ultima games he supposedly loves. His muh nostalgia comes from watching his (mature, successful, Trump-supporting) older brother play them as a toddler.
Is Spoony dead yet?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Infuriated Inigo's Twitch is unwatchable but not for the obvious reasons. He has these animated gifs pop up WITH SOUND every time someone tosses him cash, and it is louder than all the other audio.
He's live now. https://go.twitch.tv/angryjoeshow

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:32 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:13 pm
Infuriated Inigo's Twitch is unwatchable but not for the obvious reasons. He has these animated gifs pop up WITH SOUND every time someone tosses him cash, and it is louder than all the other audio.
He's live now. https://go.twitch.tv/angryjoeshow
At least he's giving an honest representation of what it's all about. Ka-ching!

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:33 pm

It's why I find twitch entirely unwatchable. Even if it is someone who I like the flashy giant popup graphics, noises and the streamer stopping every 5 seconds to thank someone is enough for me to give up on twitch. I think the most slimy aspect of twitch is that some of these greedy cunts double dip and put their videos on youtube. They get twitch sub money, twitch donations, youtube ads, superchat, sponsors, merch and probably more shit you don't see yet they have the gall to also have a patreon. And now that youtube is implementing something similar to twitch/patreon you can bet all these fuckers will enable that also to squeeze every last drop of cash they can.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:27 am

Twitch is shit and I've talked about it before, I only watch out for fighting games and maybe some retro, but it's all low cut tits, thirsty donations, guys trying to be "Chads" and a sea of low viewer desperate streamers who bitch on reddit that no one watches more than actually does it.

The stream job is a flooded mess, unless you're established don't bother anymore thinking you'll quit your job.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]