Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:24 pm

The best thing that could happen to Joe, IMO, would be to go 100% the way of Darksydephil because of this. Disable comments on all videos. Only post streams and don't edit anything. Be as lazy as fucking possible while crying about "how hard you're working." Start up a dozen revenue streams when you suddenly realize a bunch of your fans left and now you can't pay your billth.

The only sad thing about Joe self-destructing is he's had such a long run making so much money that his eventual ruination will take a long-ass time. Possibly around ten years or so. DSP's "eight year legacy" is about half of that on the decline and losing money. It takes a long time to go from a successful e-celeb to broke nobody. But I have faith that Angry Joe can get there. He already has the PERFECT attitude.

2027: Angry Joe stocks shelves after hours at his local supermarket. Let's make it happen!

Oh and time is arguably more valuable than money. People give Joe their time to watch his shit, which in turn generates both free publicity for his brand and ad revenue for his pocket. Then you factor in all the other forms of donations/payments which I'm SURE he has taken over the years, and this "free content" gimmick is total bullshit. Joe NEVER did jack shit for free. He was always in it 100% for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:15 am
That free kahntent argument is one of the biggest fucking idiotic things that people say when they're trying to both act Superior and like they have been extremely charitable for a length of time. It's almost like this nice guy Behavior. "I can't believe you haven't had sex with me and sucked my dick I've been nice to you this whole time you fucking whore I guess I'm just not a chad". It's literally the same logic but with stupid fucks making a video I don't care to ever watch.
This most favorite of bullshit arguments always has that "I'm one of you" undertone to it.

"I'm one of you, guize! I'm making this stuff for FREEE, and it's my HOBBY, so don't go hating on me okay! WTF?! I got struck by an IP bot?! RAAAAAAAGE!"
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:20 am
Here is him admitting he wants to be Spoony. "I want to be a completely irrelevant has-been who is only surrounded by Cuckson's" well you are on your way to becoming Spoony with that cunty mentality.
Bullshit he'll be glad of such a viewership drop. He'll start bitching at his remaining fans DSP-style.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:24 pm
Oh and time is arguably more valuable than money. People give Joe their time to watch his shit, which in turn generates both free publicity for his brand and ad revenue for his pocket. Then you factor in all the other forms of donations/payments which I'm SURE he has taken over the years, and this "free kahntent" gimmick is total bullshit. Joe NEVER did jack shit for free. He was always in it 100% for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Cunts that support his "free content" argument already have no self respect, therefore their time has no value. My time is pretty fucking expensive, but I'll rather spend it here sperging than go watch any of his shitty videos.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Would have love to have seen 100 replies with yeah alright just quit your retarded kids show then fuck you fatso
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:27 pm

2017: The year Fatass Fredrico imploded. I guess all that fat is going to his head, that fucking fat wetback.

I guess declaring a 2 month vacation from an easy-ass job of playing videos games and writing shit jokes that he was already neglecting anyway wasn't such a hot idea after-all, but then again, it just goes to show you how out of touch these fat fuckers are.

Fuck it, he should put his money where his huge fat mouth is and quit like the entitled special snowflake piece of shit that he is. Then he can go get a proper spic job, like construction, or taco truck stand owner, or drug dealing, at least then he'd be contributing to society instead of being a fat lazy fuck whining about how his fans aren't sucking his cock hard enough, which ironically enough is the only part of him that isn't fat.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Spoony and Blob to the rescue:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:57 pm

oldbones wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 pm
Spooner preaching abut honestly lol. Are you fucking kidding me right now with this fag?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:58 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFERU9iU0AAdR5v.jpg:large

Poor Joe, he learned way to much from total asscancer on having a thin skin and actually taking what people say to heart. These internet nobodies need to understand that most of the youtube comments are people spewing out verbal diarrhea, but some people have a clear point that you're a lazy fuck, and only got popular because of the one thing you're trying to avoid like Doge and the nostalgia critic.

Joe wants to "fight the haters" so he can stop doing produced reviews and do nothing but lets plays instead, and honestly telling people to leave might actually come true and eventually no one will be left, no one is immune to it, and angry joe isn't the biggest youtuber.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:05 pm

Oh my God that's hilarious.

Lardass riding a bike, like that would ever happen, so funny.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:06 pm

oldbones wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 pm
This nigga serious right now?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]