Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:02 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:50 am
Why does sports coat = I'm a movie reviewer?
Because it's the cheapest "grown-up" clothing you can get to make the impression you have a valid opinion through experience.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:25 am

Yes and it seems pre-made for these internet nobodies. If you're a skinny, muscle free loser that's who most suits are made for now. They call it slim fit. On the other side if you're a fat fuck you have the big and tall type stores that will sell you basically a disposable giant suit for $50.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:35 am

While it would be neat, I don't expect a movie reviewer to wear a suit. Hell, I'm an actual business man (hard to believe, I know) but never owned one myself.
But if you're an internet nobody who never worked a single day in your life and has zero insight into movies? The sports coat does it all! Are you skinny or fat? Wear layers. The sports coat handles that. Can't stand on your own with your insightful opinions or personality? The sports coat gives you an aura of maturity for cheap. And boy, do I mean cheap! Have fun being like Linkara, meeting cosplayers that wear more high-quality stuff than your official getup.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:43 pm

He really looks more greasy and disgusting in ever pic posted here (I havent watch an annoyedfaggot vid in a long time).

I give him about half a year to either slip into spoony mode or have some kind of idiotic breakdown.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:35 am
While it would be neat, I don't expect a movie reviewer to wear a suit. Hell, I'm an actual business man (hard to believe, I know) but never owned one myself.
But if you're an internet nobody who never worked a single day in your life and has zero insight into movies? The sports coat does it all! Are you skinny or fat? Wear layers. The sports coat handles that. Can't stand on your own with your insightful opinions or personality? The sports coat gives you an aura of maturity for cheap. And boy, do I mean cheap! Have fun being like Linkara, meeting cosplayers that wear more high-quality stuff than your official getup.
You forgot something. You can't review movies without an ill fitting, color uncoordinated, poorly tied tie.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:41 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:50 am
Why does sports coat = I'm a movie reviewer?
Because nothing speaks classy and cultured more than a cheap ass suit. The only way I can imagine him top that was if he wore a fucking fedora.

What a clown. From what I remember, the "idea" was to differentiate those reviews from his angry reviews, where he wears the leather jacket, again, to apparently show how cultured he is. Hey, if JeWario could made a video on how to cut a fucking onion, then Joe can wear a cheap suit and act like he's classy. His audience full of kids will eat it up.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:19 pm

I especially love that he forgot to wear the suit for years and then dug it up out of nowhere.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:49 am

oldbones wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:50 pm
You forgot something. You can't review movies without an ill fitting, color uncoordinated, poorly tied tie.
Absolutely true! Bonus autism points for going with a bow tie.
Rushy wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:19 pm
I especially love that he forgot to wear the suit for years and then dug it up out of nowhere.
He was likely desperately going through his dresser to find something that still fits. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:04 pm

I'm surprised it still fits him if he forgot it for a year.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:42 pm

His belly grew, not his shoulders. Why wouldn't it fit, all he can't ever do is to button it up. He's still the same mexican dwarf he used to be, he just weights twice as much.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.