Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:24 pm
one of those older fat shops people made.
The degeneracy of english language is getting out of hand... it took me a moment before I've realized that you are too stupid to write photoshop or photo manipulation. I was like "what's a fat shop"? Guess I'm out of touch, even if I work with Photoshop regularly.
It's just slang. I understood it just fine, lurk more. Maybe if you played less AAA games that hold your hand you might be able to figure things out easier 8-)
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:27 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:24 pm
one of those older fat shops people made.
The degeneracy of english language is getting out of hand... it took me a moment before I've realized that you are too stupid to write photoshop or photo manipulation. I was like "what's a fat shop"? Guess I'm out of touch, even if I work with Photoshop regularly.
It's just slang. I understood it just fine, lurk more. Maybe if you played less AAA games that hold your hand you might be able to figure things out easier 8-)
Asking him to stop him playing AAA games is like asking Rushy to stop being a Furry. It would help them but they'll never do it
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Poonoo wrote:
It's just slang.
Me already bad time english understand, dis not slang, bullshit! Bad english! AAA games lolwut?

@Charlar Please, I've probably played more indie games last year than you've seen in past 5 years. I play what I consider good, doesn't matter the production values.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 pm
Poonoo wrote:
It's just slang.
Me already bad time english understand, dis not slang, bullshit! Bad english! AAA games lolwut?

@Charlar Please, I've probably played more indie games last year than you've seen in past 5 years. I play what I consider good, doesn't matter the production values.
Sheesh the joke flew over your head, i was just poking fun
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:40 am

There should be an Angry Joe and Miles Antwiler crossover.
They could it name something like "The Angry Beaner and good Guy- Show"where they review weapons. First half of the show is a show and talk about the current weapon and in the second part Miles then uses said weapon on Joe......which then rates it with his patented unique ratingsystem.

I could see angry joe oh the ground...grasping for air....after some moments he lifts his thump up while utter with pain filled voice....."i'll give (weapon) my....badass...seal of........approval.."
Then they lift his ass to the next hospital. After his health is back to normal they can film the next episode.

This would be perfect for joe then this way he would get much more needed free time. And we would see more of an working, talented Antwiler
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 am
Sheesh the joke flew over your head, i was just poking fun

I was just going to play along. With comments like these, your place is in the youtube comments section, where you'll match people of equal intellect. Come on, what's the point of making fun of someone, when you get all pissy if the said person replies? I am dissapoint.

@GitGud Miles wouldn't go all vigilante on Joe. Unlike his older brother that loves to live in a fantasy world where he can do whatever he wants, he wouldn't throw away his life and career to get rid of one very annoying beaner. José is an idiot, but harmless idiot, the worst thing he could do is to eat your dog.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:15 pm

Side note, I miss when games didn't hold hands. I guess a challenging puzzle is just those "nostalgia goggles" :roll:

I don't think Joe has a neck now. :shock:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 am
@GitGud Miles wouldn't go all vigilante on Joe. Unlike his older brother that loves to live in a fantasy world where he can do whatever he wants, he wouldn't throw away his life and career to get rid of one very annoying beaner. José is an idiot, but harmless idiot, the worst thing he could do is to eat your dog.
You´ re right. The best Antwiler (we know of) would not do such things. And i must say that if something would happend to him....it would hurt more than the death of every single Nobody from CA (and Youtube)

And Joe couldn´´´ t eat anything if you put it out of his direct reach. If my dog would sleep in an oversized Tacoshell on Joes kitchen counter.....maybe.
But i must say i would pay big bucks for an show like "Joe vs. Wild"
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtwDyAuZmDE
Its great that angry Jose is worst then DSP in cuphead

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:14 pm

It's not halo, so of course he fucking sucks at it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]