Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:26 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:44 pm
They lived a comfy life so far, and now they're getting panic attacks because now they might actually have to work a job like a normal fucking person.
FTFY
Now that's harsh. You know that the j-word hurts their feelings.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Joe could start by applying for Trump's border wall. They are paying bookoo bucks when that gets rolling. I might go do it myself one summer.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:30 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:30 pm
Joe could start by applying for Trump's border wall. They are paying bookoo bucks when that gets rolling. I might go do it myself one summer.
He could just go back to his ancestral homeland of Puerto Rico, he'd fit in with those fucking parasites
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Gotta rally the Angry Army to rebuild the country and succeed where Trump failed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:18 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:40 pm
Guiz, my shitty bussiness that I've build while relying on one platform that I have zero control of is struggling, baaaw!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:38 pm
They lived a comfy life so far, and now they're getting panic attacks because now they might actually have to adapt.
Didn't know where to put this but fits best in here because of these recent quotes.

0 - 1:30

If you watch some of these Twitch compilations and remember some of the streamers who done it over the years you notice how incredible fat they have become.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:41 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Guiz, my shitty bussiness that I've build while relying on one platform that I have zero control of is struggling, baaaw!
What's confusing about Joe's complaining is that there's an easy way for him to fix the problem for himself: Make a Patreon. He wouldn't even need to make any rewards or anything; if Moviebob can make $3,500/month with no rewards, Joe would easily recoup any losses from demonetization with a Patreon. Spend less than an hour making a Patreon and his monetary issues, if he really has them, are fixed.

Maybe it's a point of pride or something?
Last edited by Just Some Random Guy on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:41 am

I want to watch nitro rad, but there's something I can't get past.

He was just working a shitty retail job anyway, and at least YouTube takes a little effort unlike holding a selfie stick and not looking out for people.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:20 am

I liked his channel, now its probably going down the nobody path. He already cranks out more videos because now he needs the money to make a living. With how unpredictable & retarded Youtube is I would have never made that step even if I hated my job. The thing is Youtube takes a toll on your personality, it seems to go to peoples head when they get popular and swim in money. I have no doubt that with how retarded Google handles Chrome that they will sink Youtube very soon or if it doesn't die they will kill tons of creators in the process to keep it afloat.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:33 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:41 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
What's confusing about Joe's complaining is that there's an easy way for him to fix the problem for himself: Make a Patreon. He wouldn't even need to make any rewards or anything; if Moviebob can make $3,500/month with no rewards, Joe would easily recoup any losses from demonetization with a Patreon. Spend less than an hour making a Patreon and his monetary issues, if he really has them, are fixed.

Maybe it's a point of pride or something?
Maybe he's just retarded
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:52 am

Nitro fucked his channel by quitting his job. Long story short is he noticed he could get more money from youtube than a job, and he didn't like his current job so he quit it and plans to beg more to make up the difference. He could have kept his job and enjoyed that youtube side money in addition. Or used the youtube side money as unemployment so he could quit his job and find a new one he liked more while growing youtube.

But instead, because his channel is still in the growth bubble, he thinks "oh I'll just quit real-life jobs and become DSP. I'll make tons of money playing games for the internet."

The best he can hope for is this doesn't work out and he gets another real job. I say that's the best because going full DSP and spending 10 years of your life as a dancing bear for the internet while you torpedo your entire real life is not a good idea. You won't be getting retirement, you won't be getting experience, you won't be "employed" by anyone, you won't have references and it could all be taken away tomorrow.

Patreon could go down tomorrow. Youtube could demonetize 100% of your videos tomorrow and tell you to fuck off. Twitch could ban you. None of these websites e-celebs make money on have contracts or employ you. You can't expect shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome