Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:51 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:14 am
Fuck anyone who has ever associated with that tryhard Phallus any damn way. Except Lupa. Lovely, lovely Lupa.
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:52 am
What happened with Andrew Cockman? I know he was Phelous's title card autist and he made his own internet nobody cartoon reviews, did any "incidents" happen in between or after that?
I got this from foxdickfarms (yes, they are terrible, I know). It's accurate though:

The true essence of his lolcow-ery stems from his drama-filled relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Diane "Daggy" Modena.
They dated for 5 years and broke up late-2015 but the drama that came spewing forth lasted until early 2016.

He was emotionally and physically abusive to her, ie. saying Daggy looked especially cute when she was cowering and crying in a corner while he threw things across the house. After she wanted to break up with him, but had to still live in the same house with him, he allegedly would wake her up by jacking off onto her while apologizing, and of course, threatening to kill himself!
What the fuck?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:19 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:51 am
What the fuck?
Nigga, I cannot make this shit up. Dickman is pretty fucked in the head apparently. When I first heard about this shit, I was like, okay, it's some bitch telling lies or whatever. But Andrew never denied it. Top fucking kek, lad. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:24 am

Was he the guy that did Spoony's intro animation and made Spoony remove it after Spoony made the "misogynist" tweet to JO?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:37 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:24 am
Was he the guy that did Spoony's intro animation and made Spoony remove it after Spoony made the "misogynist" tweet to JO?
I do believe that is correct, sir. So you see, he's a lolcow and a hypocrite. :D
rabidtictac wrote:

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:41 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:05 pm
Is it wrong I just have Andrew Dickman in my head whenever this topic bumps?
No, all those webcomic artists who use self-inserts are indistinguishable to me, as well as their art to be honest.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:21 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:37 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:24 am
I do believe that is correct, sir. So you see, he's a lolcow and a hypocrite. :D
Yep, and they were even in a DND campaign together. Eventually either Dickman said go for it or Spoony just decided he didn't care because I remember the intro coming back for a few episodes until he got back that shitty flash animator who did the original.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:07 am

Rapeculture wrote:

After she wanted to break up with him, but had to still live in the same house with him
Calling bullshit. How in the fuck do you have to still live in the same house with your ex? Fuck, go to a hotel, go back to your parents, go live on the street. If he's so abusive surely there's a battered women's shelter she could have gone to live in?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:52 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:07 am
Rapeculture wrote:

After she wanted to break up with him, but had to still live in the same house with him
Calling bullshit. How in the fuck do you have to still live in the same house with your ex? Fuck, go to a hotel, go back to your parents, go live on the street. If he's so abusive surely there's a battered women's shelter she could have gone to live in?
Could be an April type of situation where she was just too dumb to do the right thing. Although I guess Spoony's not abusing April, that we know of.
rabidtictac wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:

There are probably lots of women's shelters. God forbid though if you're a man who was abused by a female spouse, 'cause there ain't shit for you. Even if you're a kid abused by a parent, if you were born with a penis and are over a certain age, ain't shit out there for you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:

I can hardly believe not being able to at least crash on the couch at your parents or a friend.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!