Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by drisko » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:49 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:24 am
I've never paid much attention to Bob, because his kahntent just doesn't interest me, he is just another idiot to me. But the difference between him and Dobson seems to be that Bob at least likes to pretend that he has some self respect, and that (shockingly) in Bob's case, people want to hear what he has to say about stuff. I don't think anyone has ever asked for Dobbo's input on anything.

And another problem, you can be an asshole, but as long as you can make yourself look really passionate (Total Bitchfit is the master of this), cucked bitches will listen to you, because they want to have a "leader" and will look for someone loud enough. Anything fucking Dobson has ever said always came out as pathetic whining. Nobody wants to follow a loser.
Also, Moviebob always tried to do his thing as a 'real job' by being employed by sites like Screw Attack, Escapist and now Geek. Working with editors at Escapist made him seem smarter than he really was, and gained him an audience. Dobson on the other hand never worked with anyone professionally or really made a name for himself, nor does he seem to have ever tried doing so outside of Brentalfloss. He blames the 'haters', his professors, his ex (thought his inflation fetish was weird and it made him feel bad) and the rest on his failures. Especially the fans, most of the punchlines of SYAC are about how much he hates the people who read his work.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:20 pm

Dobson also strikes me as someone who has way more thirst for approval by senpai. Whenever he goes on another virtue-signaling crusade that turns into a wet fart or backfires, I can almost picture him going "Why didn't work?! I lashed out at sexist crap! Why won't anybody love me?!?"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:19 am
Chris is an autistic, moronic, narcissist. Bob is an autistic, averaged IQ, narcissist. I'd bet money Bob is on the spectrum.
Chris expresses himself through his comic. Bob does it through twitter and his content. He's just slightly more in reality.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:20 pm
Dobson also strikes me as someone who has way more thirst for approval by senpai. Whenever he goes on another virtue-signaling crusade that turns into a wet fart or backfires, I can almost picture him going "Why didn't work?! I lashed out at sexist crap! Why won't anybody love me?!?"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Chris is an autistic, moronic, narcissist. Bob is an autistic, averaged IQ, narcissist. I'd bet money Bob is on the spectrum.
Chris expresses himself through his comic. Bob does it through twitter and his kahntent. He's just slightly more in reality.
So accurate. That's every cuck male feminist
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:11 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Devil's advocate here, but I think Bob might be too high functioning to be on the spectrum. He's definitely got something, probably just simple Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The symptoms seem to fit him perfectly.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:11 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Devil's advocate here, but I think Bob might be too high functioning to be on the spectrum. He's definitely got something, probably just simple Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The symptoms seem to fit him perfectly.
Don't give him excuses. He's just a shit human being.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:11 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Much of what he says is borderline retarded. He can phrase it coherently but that's about it. He lives in a fantasy world where labour is unnecessary. He actually believes that to already be the case with only the mystical force of republicans standing in the way of it. He's far, far removed from reality.
People just don't actually listen to what he's saying. Much like how Razorfag can fool people by talking a lot without saying much, Blob flies under the radar with his shit. For fuck's sake, even most people here would still call him a SJW when he has nothing in common with them besides the working class being his enemy. If all labour was done by blacks people would think he's a KKK member. The working class isn't even his enemy for the same reason they are the enemy of SJWs. They want the working class to vote in their interest and shut up. Blob wants them gone. All of them. Labour of any kind, completely gone. The whole archetype of person that likes to craft things outside of purely art, gone. People who like sports, gone.

The Mario shit doesn't come out of left field. He's as deranged about his entire world view.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 pm
Much of what he says is borderline retarded.
And I'm not disputing that. But that alone wouldn't make him autistic. Lots of people say retarded shit. I'd say 90% of SJWs say shit that is as retarded as what Bob says, and most of them aren't autistic. They are narcissistic, though.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Is Andrew Dobson or Tom Preston his real name?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:14 pm
Is Andrew Dobson or Tom Preston his real name?
The first one
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 pm

Dude, Bob is not on the spectrum or anything like that, Bob is too boring, mundane and mediocre to be anything else besides your regular asshole. We all met someone like him before, in every class they always had that shithead that thought he was better and smarter than everybody else and nobody was their friend, the only thing different is that Bob didn't grow past 15.

There a tons of people like Moviebob, even his rants aren't particularly new or inventive, even his whole drivel about superior future is just another take objectvism and Italian futurism, only Bob is dumb enought to think his ideas are original (and this why he isn't your regular SJW).

If there is anything notorious about Bob is his obssessive "Us VS Them" mentality. The whole pure nintendo against the vile FPS, or now the the trump deal are just place holders for him to take a side, the superior side, and pass judgement of other in a high moral stand.

And that is pretty much what makes Bob tick, what he likes the most is to look down on people. If he was raised in a different part of the USA, I would bet he would be the most racist asshole in his KKK club...