Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by drisko » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Biphobia? As a distinct thing from homophobia?

"Son, I have no issues of you sucking dick, but if you also start to fuck girls I will shoot you myself!"

(Also good thing there's a "blush" sound effect. That was very necessary for this visual medium.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Biphobia sounds like some super snowflake shit, like "asexualphobia" or "zoophobia."

Your pedophobia is really getting under my skin!

I don't know how someone could be uniquely against bisexuals without just being against homosexuals generally. Especially in burgerlands. Bisexuals are pretty fucking rare in any case.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:37 pm

Biphobia is usually in reference to gays who hate bisexuals, it doesn't really exist in straight people but the SJW crowd can't handle the idea of pointing out the negatives of the LGBT folks.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Fuck, Dobby. Can you make it less obvious you only ride the LGBT lightning because you find dykes hot?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:33 am

I have no idea who this fucking guy is except for the shit you guys post here, but this guy really creeps me out. I'm waiting for the #MeToos to hit him. He's so weird and the EXCESSIVE virtue signalling (even by 2017 standards) makes me feel like this guy has HUGE skeletons in his closet.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:09 am

Andrew Dobson shoved a bike pump up my ass #metwo

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:35 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:33 am
I have no idea who this fucking guy is except for the shit you guys post here, but this guy really creeps me out. I'm waiting for the #MeToos to hit him. He's so weird and the EXCESSIVE virtue signalling (even by 2017 standards) makes me feel like this guy has HUGE skeletons in his closet.
I know two places with threads with a ton of information on him if you want to read on him
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:41 am

Like I said, I really don't know who he is so I'm not super invested in him. Can you give me a tl;dr short version? I mean, I guess I can check out the links if you already have them handy.

He's the guy that's into inflation or whatever, right? That's weird, but I just have this feeling he has a worse, disgusting secret Jared Fogle kind of life that he's hiding.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:47 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:41 am
Like I said, I really don't know who he is so I'm not super invested in him. Can you give me a tl;dr short version? I mean, I guess I can check out the links if you already have them handy.

He's the guy that's into inflation or whatever, right? That's weird, but I just have this feeling he has a worse, disgusting secret Jared Fogle kind of life that he's hiding.
Just search for "foxdickfarms Dobson" and "Edf 2 Dobson", first results will take you to the threads, those sites might be full of autists but they got a lot of info on him

Well it's not really a secret but Dobson is pretty much a lesser Moviebob, pretty much a lot of the same faults but not a wannabe genocider like Moviebob who wants all people not part of the "intellectual" elite killed after robots take over manual labor
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes