Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:20 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:33 am
I'm waiting for the #MeToos to hit him. He's so weird and the EXCESSIVE virtue signalling (even by 2017 standards) makes me feel like this guy has HUGE skeletons in his closet.
He's too much of a bitch to find the nerve to even touch a woman. Or talk to one. Or be in the same room as one.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:49 pm

The thing that stands out the most for me (aside from him being a sick fuck) is that he graves getting noticed by senpai as much as April graves the Iron Bull. He tries his best to find shit to get offended at, only for other SJWs to tell him to calm his tits. I think he dreams about spearheading an online shitstorm that will finally give him the love and attention he "deserves".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:42 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:47 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:41 am
Like I said, I really don't know who he is so I'm not super invested in him. Can you give me a tl;dr short version? I mean, I guess I can check out the links if you already have them handy.

He's the guy that's into inflation or whatever, right? That's weird, but I just have this feeling he has a worse, disgusting secret Jared Fogle kind of life that he's hiding.
Just search for "foxdickfarms Dobson" and "Edf 2 Dobson", first results will take you to the threads, those sites might be full of autists but they got a lot of info on him

Well it's not really a secret but Dobson is pretty much a lesser Moviebob, pretty much a lot of the same faults but not a wannabe genocider like Moviebob who wants all people not part of the "intellectual" elite killed after robots take over manual labor
I took a quick look at the foxdickfarms thread and was surprised how much they had on him. Though I do love reading the old stories where he acts like a prick and assumes everyone will pity him when he's clearly in the wrong, like when he was given an apartment in exchange for janitor work and acted like a lazy shit so they kicked him and his girlfriend out.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:15 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:20 am
He's too much of a bitch to find the nerve to even touch a woman. Or talk to one. Or be in the same room as one.
He had a girlfriend once, amazingly.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:23 am

He also had hair and wasn't fat. For a short period of time.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:11 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:15 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:20 am
He had a girlfriend once, amazingly.
The one he broke with because her family was jewish and thus doesn't celebrate christmas?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:25 am

Pretty sure she dumped him after all the shit he put her through like constantly getting fired, leaving her to take care of all the billth, and the other shit.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:51 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:23 am
I don't believe it.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:51 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:23 am
I don't believe it.
Not even when he was younger?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Not having hair is no excuse. I see bald dudes getting bitches all the time. Fatness maybe is a reason.

He's just a fucking weirdo.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger