Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Image

Why did I visit his Twitter? :x

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2670
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Because every racist bigot in the entire world is a comic nerd. I bet all those evil Republicans were really into Youngblood and shit.

Also nice timing, because I think Marvel has promised to stop listening to SJWs, since it's surprisingly not a financially wise decision to try to shove polidicks down their readers' throats.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:08 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 pm
Also nice timing, because I think Marvel has promised to stop listening to SJWs, since it's surprisingly not a financially wise decision to try to shove polidicks down their readers' throats.
That was DC. Marvel called complainers sexist bigots and started to put out SJW comics to the point where they are fucking their own sales because they are diluting their market.

Charlar
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Charlar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:40 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:48 pm
Image

Why did I visit his Twitter? :x
I hate him, why won't he die?
On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony and Tim Buckley

User avatar
Mister Show
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Mister Show » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:11 am

He's fucking awful. He is completely unaware of how he makes himself look like a bully, pushing his values around and labeling anyone who doesn't see things exactly as he does.
Call me by the real name given to me by God!
...and the bear...at Regency Square...shopping center.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:26 am

Mister Show wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:11 am
He's fucking awful. He is completely unaware of how he makes himself look like a bully, pushing his values around and labeling anyone who doesn't see things exactly as he does.
Bullying people is awesome if they have different political views than you, what are you talking about?

Kek, then the same shitlibs wonder why the rhetoric on both sides has been taken to ridiculous extremes and nobody cares when they cry racist/sexist anymore. Words only have power if you don't overuse them. Once they lose that power, the words mean nothing.

Racist sexist antigay mra go away. :lol:

User avatar
Mister Show
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Mister Show » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:49 am

Oh, did you also see that he's saying that his tweet about Mario's cap and consent was a joke? How could anyone tell? The guy is the walking definition of Poe's law.
Call me by the real name given to me by God!
...and the bear...at Regency Square...shopping center.

User avatar
Guru Larry
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:57 am

Specialized stores??? So by his definition, when food was taken from greengrocers, butchers Etc. into supermarkets, food became "ist" too?

Comics were moved to specialist stores as there were too many of them for limited news stand space.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2670
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:38 am

And how exactly does having to buy a consumer product in a dedicated store isolate you from the rest of society?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:08 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 pm
Also nice timing, because I think Marvel has promised to stop listening to SJWs, since it's surprisingly not a financially wise decision to try to shove polidicks down their readers' throats.
That was DC. Marvel called complainers sexist bigots and started to put out SJW comics to the point where they are fucking their own sales because they are diluting their market.
Fake news?

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by drisko » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:44 am

suzaku wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:23 am
Image
"Will this make Brianna-Sempai notice me again?"

So who wants to bet he read that off some other twitter account and is trying to pass it off as an original thought?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Just Some Random Guy and 8 guests