Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Joe Roscoe

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Joe Roscoe » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Random update, Dobson still doing his shitty thing of getting mad at Trump and begging Trump to pay attention just like Spoony, fanboying anything lesbians related, and stuff but also getting really defensive over some shitty artist being compared to Tim Buckley because shit artists need to stick together

https://foxdickfarms.net/attachments/img_7766-jpg.251421/
https://foxdickfarms.net/attachments/img_7895-jpg.255075/

Also hate boner for John McCain despite he just came back from brain cancer and voted no against Trump even

https://foxdickfarms.net/attachments/img_7849-jpg.254250/

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Inflatobear's art is shit.

It was obvious McCain was voting yes on whether or not the debate should happen. Then he voted no on the actual bill. Only dumb liberals thought anything else would happen. McCain is the stock photo when you look up RINO in the dictionary. I don't have any problem with either of his votes. What he did makes sense to me. Dobson would rather everyone always vote no to everything a republican suggests simply because a republican suggested it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:35 pm

McCain's a piece of shit whether you're liberal or conservative. I can't think of anyone more deserving of brain cancer.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:28 pm
Inflatobear's art is shit.
Tell us something we don't know, motherfucker
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:14 am

Dobson doesn't actually understand consistency, which is making sure your characters look the same from panel to panel. It doesn't count if ALL your characters look the same, that's just being lazy. Of course it's him, so he can't tell the difference.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:14 am
Dobson doesn't actually understand consistency, which is making sure your characters look the same from panel to panel. It doesn't count if ALL your characters look the same, that's just being lazy. Of course it's him, so he can't tell the difference.
How much do you wanna bet Dobbo the Bear has made some comment complaining about how women all have "the same body type" in comic books, etc because not enough of them are fat?

But an artist giving every single character the same face and 90% of the time the same facial expression is "consistency."
:roll:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:40 pm

I could picture an artist doing that as a sketch, provided he only draws the same character and doesn't actually upload it anywhere.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:45 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 am
drisko wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:14 am
How much do you wanna bet Dobbo the Bear has made some comment complaining about how women all have "the same body type" in comic books, etc because not enough of them are fat?

But an artist giving every single character the same face and 90% of the time the same facial expression is "consistency."
:roll:
And yet HE never draws a fat woman. Well, he might, on his patreon, but I'm not going to be one of those 22 suckers still giving him money.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:08 am

Well I guess it depends on if you count an inflated chick as "fat". :lol:

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:54 am

If they were skinny before the inflation, nope. I actually have no idea what the inflation fetish is, I assumed it was taking a chick you like and expanding her as if she were a balloon.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:06 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:54 am
If they were skinny before the inflation, nope. I actually have no idea what the inflation fetish is, I assumed it was taking a chick you like and expanding her as if she were a balloon.
That's exactly what it is.

Dobbo's old weirdo fetish art from when he pretended to be a girl is still extremely easy to find. Some generous "fans" have insured it will never be forgotten.