Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Johnny

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Johnny » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:07 pm

I knew something was odd when he was leaving the comments section of his videos open lately. No doubt he was baiting for the obvious trolls so he could cherry-pick the comments and act like a victim. Too bad nobody gives a shit since he's not a passable-looking enough feminist like his idol Anita. He's lucky that his views are even reaching triple digits per video.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:03 pm

It's rare I get emotional invested in Nobodies, but Dobby comes close. I really dislike this guy's smug feminist attitude and pussy recoil when challenged by a feminist idol. Maybe Willis or that Dark Science guy out rank him but he's close.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Because Dobson gonna Dobson, here's Dobson having a meltdown claiming people are not true fans for appreciating West until he died

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:02 pm

He might be onto something. I'm not a capeshit fan, and he was my favorite Batman actor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:44 pm

The world is a lesser place without West.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:22 pm

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:55 pm
Because Dobson gonna Dobson, here's Dobson having a meltdown claiming people are not true fans for appreciating West until he died
There is a comic and movie literally called Batman '66 that's all about celebrating West's Batman. Dobson, such a fake nerd boy.

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:38 am

The Brave & The Bold TV series was pretty Adam West-influenced too and that wasn't that long ago either.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:47 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:22 pm

There is a comic and movie literally called Batman '66 that's all about celebrating West's Batman. Dobson, such a fake nerd boy.
Johnny wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:38 am
The Brave & The Bold TV series was pretty Adam West-influenced too and that wasn't that long ago either.

At this point, Dobson should just shut the fuck up.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:15 am

Let's not forget that the Batman: The Animated Series episode "Beware the Gray Ghost" had Adam West voice a character who (in the series) played a Batman-like superhero in an old TV show.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:22 am

I just wanted to reiterate that Dobby is a huge piece of shit.
SpoilerShow