Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by drisko » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Bringing it back on topic, just like Dobson. "I'm super feminist, but ignore all those women who say Metroid: Other M, Sucker Punch and Avengers 2 are sexist, because I like them and that means they're actually empowering and not sexist at all."

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:54 pm

"I know I am right because it is my opinion!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:56 pm

"STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP"
-Sexist blue bear manchild
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:39 am

This is what Dobson actually believes in :roll:

https://foxdickfarms.net/attachments/img_9229-jpg.282011/

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:36 am

You can feel the bitterness coming through. "How come these animators have careers and I don't?" It's because they actually put in time and effort. They didn't just wait until someone commissioned them a pair of lesbians kissing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:37 am

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:39 am
This is what Dobson actually believes in :roll:

https://foxdickfarms.net/attachments/img_9229-jpg.282011/
He's got it completely backwards, plus the sour grapes.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:10 am

Yeah, the salt is real. People will try to be "Rick" from rick and morty and go against the status quo but everyone is just a Jerry in reality.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:54 am

Rick is just a basic comedic tool. Most comedies have one, especially webcomics. There's always one character who represents the Id and just does whatever they feel like doing all the time. Almost every comedy show has one. It's stereotypical as shit.

Often, the Id character is paired with a straight man to play off the ZANY ANTICS LOLOLOLOL of whatever the Id guy is doing.

This is extremely ground-level, pleb-tier shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:10 am
Yeah, the salt is real. People will try to be "Rick" from rick and morty and go against the status quo but everyone is just a Jerry in reality.
I like how they try to call Jerry a parasite when they established that if Beth just supported him, he'd be just fine.

It's genuine. It's human. We need each other. But nooo. Jerry is a parasite that uses pity to consume people.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:50 pm

And what is more funny, this isn't even Dobson's "uncanny" ability, he is just regurgitating what Moviebob said, and that is what Moviebob says about every "non-PC" hero esque character, or characters that are supposed to be bad, but come off as likeable/funny to the audience, like Cartman, because Dobson and Moviebob believe that will breed a generation of uncaring monsters or some shit like that.

Not to mention that Rick and Morty's "Nihilism" is baby's first. Rick and Morty is not bringuing anything new to the table, and so called "nihilism" is already stablished in each new generation, that only pretents to not care, but that doesn´t matter, because young people are stupid and they make a real difference either way, so who cares if they don't care, they don't matter either way, as long as they continue mass consuming shit with the their parent's income, it's all good.

And while I like Rick and Morty, it is losing steam, the main joke has been told already, and even if the try for the "feels" again or anything like that, either I won´t care or buy. Doesn't help that the writters seem to be a bit too much in love with Rick.

Dobson, having the gall to say he has an original thought was way funnier that everything that happened in this last season of Rcik and Morty, I tell you that much.