Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:34 am

This faggot wasn't bullied enough in high school.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:39 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:34 am
But he wished he was. He'd love that excuse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:18 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:15 am
Yes Andrew, but it also means that wrongful information gets treated as factual and distorts the story, leading to the guilty getting away while the innocent are persecuted. You dumb fuck.
Twitter lynch mobs are the ultimate hivemind of justice.
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:34 am
Not nearly enough, judging by his behavior.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:21 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:15 am
Easy said for some nobody who's never held a job.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:00 pm

TOBE FAIR, he should know what he's talking about, since his dickish behavior gets him frequent consequences from his judging SJW senpais.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:14 pm

He has no social connections for SJWs to contact. Dobby just pussies out and hides from Twitter for a couple of weeks.

And "TOBE FAIR" and "ACTUAL LEE" are memes nobodies invented to spite their commenters interjections. Are you a internet nobody we should know about?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:41 pm

I'm just using it because Brad (I think?) has two strawmen that are called that.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:41 pm
I'm just using it because Brad (I think?) has two strawmen that are called that.
It’s like that TotalBiscuit quote that even he found himself in. About how one of the steps into bringing a forgotten internet nobody is hating and resenting your fanbase.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:43 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:49 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
It’s like that TotalBiscuit quote that even he found himself in. About how one of the steps into bringing a forgotten internet nobody is hating and resenting your fanbase.
Here it is:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:44 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:43 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:49 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Here it is:
Which is true for him. His video views for his WTF is... series haven't increased at all in years and even he admitted that Aztez sold like shit on his podcast with AGC (1000 copies) even though he praised it on his channel. When TB said a game was good the games sales would spike, if you look up indie game marketing you will find examples of people showing their sales charts with spikes after a popular youtuber played their game, and in one of them I saw there was a few spikes with TBs being the biggest. Clearly that mustn't be happening any more.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.