Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:43 am
Bob is at $3349 a month?

Fuck, these people all have some majorly autistic fans.
And that's American. People with above minimum wage jobs who work forty fours make less.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:17 pm

I want to say they make way less, but I'm bad at math and too lazy to figure it out. I just checked and that $3349 means he makes $40,000 a year. For the amount of videos this guy makes + their poor quality, that is a shitload of money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:23 pm

I think Patreon started factoring in the cut they take to the amount you see on the pages. What isn't factored in, however, is the amount he pays in taxes. Blob lives in Taxachusetts, as discussed in his own thread he was at one point bitching about the amount of tax he has to pay, so I'd say what Bob actually takes home might be about half of that
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Yeah but the point is that people, if you add back the paytreon cut, pay him around 4k a month. That's crazy!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:47 pm

That's one way to look at it. The other way is that half of them are giving Patreon and the state of Massachusetts $2000 a month
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:23 pm
I think Patreon started factoring in the cut they take to the amount you see on the pages. What isn't factored in, however, is the amount he pays in taxes. Blob lives in Taxachusetts, as discussed in his own thread he was at one point bitching about the amount of tax he has to pay, so I'd say what Bob actually takes home might be about half of that
Ironic he bitches about taxes being a hard-lined liberal. I guess the Marxist bastards want the 1% to pay for everything.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:34 pm

They want others to pay. Doesn't even matter who. Many of the 1% are leftist shits themselves.
Just like they want rapefugees "integrated" and housed. Absolutely not by them! They don't even want to be anywhere near them. But everyone else should.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:47 pm
That's one way to look at it. The other way is that half of them are giving Patreon and the state of Massachusetts $2000 a month
While true, that's not the intention. It's baffling enough jackasses give him money to even approach that sum for the garbage he produces.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:35 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:25 pm
Ironic he bitches about taxes being a hard-lined liberal. I guess the Marxist bastards want the 1% to pay for everything.
They say this openly all the time. They want the government programs but they don't want to pay for the government programs. It reminds me of that Simpsons episode with the Bear patrol
Kugelfisch wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:13 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:52 pm
drisko wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:51 pm
Yeah, but compare their patreons. Bob is at $3349 a month and has his Geek.com paid reviews. Dobson's amount is now hidden, but he only has 22 donators so I highly doubt it's anywhere near Bob's.

His Geek.com reviews make him barely anything. I think he even complained about it. He hitched his wagon to Devin Faraci, who then, hilariously, got outcast from the industry for being a creeper. Without Faraci there's basically nobody to get him proper work.

If it were ~2012 Bob vs current day Dobson (or even 2012 Dobson) I could agree that Dobson was substantially more pathetic. But current day Bob? The only difference between Bob and Dobson really is that Bob still has a few dedicated enablers, and therefore Patreonbux, whereas everyone shits on Dobson.
I think you're underestimating just how large Bob's audience is. Even these days, he still has a sizeable following and not just of 'haters' there are people who genuinely listen to what he says. Dobson on the other hand has always been a joke outside of deviantart.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:41 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:35 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:25 pm
It reminds me of that Simpsons episode with the Bear patrol
Only illegal immigrants have a lot to do with it.
SpoilerShow