Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Whybother

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Whybother » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:19 am

I always assumed Ed made a decent chunk of change early on with internet darling type work like Press Start and it's sequel as well as his genuine saviness in finding ways to monetize cult movie fandom by legally obtaining the rights to distribute things like Turkish Rambo. From there he rode the tgwtg wave for a while as he established his company (Neon Harbor) and then branched off. I assume now that he does a bunch of legitimate video production for various companies, maybe advertising and stuff of that nature that we really wouldn't be privy to.

In a way he's kind of had the career the NCunt clearly wanted. Only he has a modicum of talent and enough business acumen to actually pull it off.

The long and short of it is that Ed is one of the few fuckers that ever associated with tgwtg that doesn't appear plauged by autism.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 am

That seems to be the case. There were some people who weren't really interested in drama or just criticising stuff without doing anything else on their own, but I suppose they went to TGWTG because at the time, they had a big audience. For the little I know about Ed, I know he always looked like he doesn't fit into the room full of children that otherwise created content for TGWTG.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Yeah. He's always looked like the only adult in the room.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:47 pm

He never really came across as an actual member of the crazyhouse. It was more like "Hey, this guy with actual talent and professionality is mirroring his videos on this site. How nice of him. I hope the others will learn from this senpai."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:12 am

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:56 am

At this point she's just actively seeking out shit to call sexist. Is that her attempt to get relevant? Get some of that Sarkeesian fame because nobody gives a shit about anything else she does? Shes about three weeks away from going full butch dyke and putting on a flannel shirt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Have you seen that hair? I give it 3 days.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Ya know I can understand why people used to kind of like Lupa. Back when she started she was younger looking, didn't dress like a COMPLETE tool yet, and she actually used to like shit. Now shes just a miserable cunt with a dyke-doo and clown makeup that hates everything. She used to love the Evil Dead movies... now she'd probably do nothing but bitch about the tree rape and the skeletons having topless sex slaves.

sigh

Post by sigh » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Whybother wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:56 am
At this point she's just actively seeking out shit to call sexist. Is that her attempt to get relevant?
That's exactly what I've been saying by the moral guardians from TGWTG being insane, by their own definition no less. They seek out pieces of entertainment that have questionable (by their standards) elements and act shocked at them. Repeating the cycle over and over again expecting different results; or at least that's what I think going on how appalled they are every time.
ThatGuy wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:12 am
i have no words on her ego
So lupa is know embracing the magical numbers from the internet have somehow any relevancy in the real life. Good. It's time to place bets when will she start shitting on her own audience, and when the fiercest of her white knights will start getting disillusioned with her.
Whybother wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:50 pm
She used to love the Evil Dead movies... now she'd probably do nothing but bitch about the tree rape and the skeletons having topless sex slaves.
To be fair she used to love 'evil dead 2', tree rape which she didn't like was in the original, and skeletons are in Army of darkness. Though she started bitching when she was talking about the second season of Ash vs Evil Dead, because they undermined the development of one of the character to a tumblr-haired strong independent woman. So that is fair.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:04 pm

There's implied tree rape in evil dead 2. It's not explicitly like it is in the first movie, but it's there. Also naked Henrietta. Soooo sexist!!!!