Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Whybother

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Whybother » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:40 pm

You know what feminists never consider? At least in 99.9 percent of all cases nobody forced the women in these shows and movies to get naked or dress skimpy against their will. If the women were willing to do it then feminists have no right to bitch about it.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Sometimes when I see Allison one second, I think, 'Fuck yeah, she's hot.' And then the next second, I'm like, 'I don't know. Is she? Really?' I mean, she just has one of those faces that kind of... changes. Like, 'Ehh... Hmm.' I don't know.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:06 pm

She's never hot. When she was younger she was kind of cute in a "she has potential" kind of way. As she gets older she just looks worse and worse.

Mynameisnotimportant

Post by Mynameisnotimportant » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm

The entire appeal of Relic Hunter is Tia Carrere/Sydney Fox though. It's just your basic Tomb Raider rip off. Hot babe searches for treasure overcoming obstacles like traps and other treasure hunters. It's not like Tia hadn't already shown skin in Wayne's World with the rock video snake waterfall scene. And nobody cares about Nigel.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Could be worse, could be like the fighting game community who is so in the closet its not funny. Since they don't have real women they have to get off on traps.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:43 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:33 pm
Could be worse, could be like the fighting game community who is so in the closet its not funny. Since they don't have real women they have to get off on traps.
Benimaru is my husbandos.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:37 am

Wait doesn't Lupa post pics in relieving clothing on Twitter? Fucking hypocrite.

GuestPosterMistake

Post by GuestPosterMistake » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:56 am

Whybother wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:40 pm
You know what feminists never consider? At least in 99.9 percent of all cases nobody forced the women in these shows and movies to get naked or dress skimpy against their will. If the women were willing to do it then feminists have no right to bitch about it.
It is almost as if women also can be anti-feminists.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:43 pm

GuestPosterMistake wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:56 am
Whybother wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:40 pm
It is almost as if women also can be anti-feminists.
Feminists have a term for those women, they're internalized misogynists.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:21 pm

In other words "Independent minded women who do what they choose to do without subscribing to a rigid, inflexible feminist dogma and therefore must be shamed into submission. "