Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 am

Women like them are the part of the reason i practice sexual abstinence. Fuck putting up with womens and no i'm not gay, i'd rather live a day in the same room as Spoony, Dobson, Movieblob, DSP and Nasty Cockslut than that
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:00 am

What constitutes sexually assault/harassment to these cunts?

Probably the type that would say "some _creepy_ guy looked at me and said hello, I feel so violated".

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:05 am

And undesirable man asked them out not once but TWICE! The nerve.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 am

A guy was mean to me, that's sexual harassment.

A guy was nice to me, that's sexual harassment.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:34 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:05 am
Well i say they should learn what it really is, do your job already
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:25 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:00 am
What constitutes sexually assault/harassment to these cunts?
That's the wrong question, You should ask what is not. As far as I gathered from all the shit feminists are spouting this goes something like this:
For a encounter between a women and a man to not be considered harassment a woman has to consent. A man can not simply ask a woman out, because he is violating that rule: the woman has to consent even before a man makes a move on her (maybe before he event thinks about making a move on her, but I'm not sure if we have the technology to check that yet), which requires from a woman some precognitive abilities, which You can call intuition or something, but we can just assume that they don't exist. So the only possibility that is left is for the woman to initiate the encounter, we can debate on how likely that is, but it is the closest approximation for the nature's rule that the females choose their mates. Everything escaping this model, could be considered harassment at any point in time and space. The biggest problem that women encounter is that man to ensure their dominance over women would just assume consent which they call toxic masculinity.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:08 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
BTW this is the real metric of whether or not it's harassment. Goodfella covered this literal years ago, like six years or some shit when he was using a text-to-speech program.

If an ugly man asks a woman out, that is harassment.

If an attractive man opens the passenger side door to his Ferrari and asks a woman out while wearing an Armani suit, that is not harassment. Even if the woman is married, that type of attention is not considered harassing.

It is indeed hard to live life as a woman, where undesirable men will sometimes ask you out.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:08 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
BTW this is the real metric of whether or not it's harassment. Goodfella covered this literal years ago, like six years or some shit when he was using a text-to-speech program.

If an ugly man asks a woman out, that is harassment.

If an attractive man opens the passenger side door to his Ferrari and asks a woman out while wearing an Armani suit, that is not harassment. Even if the woman is married, that type of attention is not considered harassing.

It is indeed hard to live life as a woman, where undesirable men will sometimes ask you out.
I've seen a few experiments done where guys pretend to be chads with pictures of male models as their profile pic. They say some demeaning shit like "wanna get on this dick" right away and they are totally cool with it. I think Independent Man did a video on it recently, but I saw an image from a chan too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFxxlc6pRQ4

At 5:40 the relevant part starts. This result seems to keep being repeated when others do it, the chan one that I wish I saved had a guy use two different accounts where some women would claim they are in a relationship to ignore one guy and then the very next minute while thinking they are talking to another guy be down to fuck.

It's only harassment to them when they aren't good looking enough, especially this social media shit Lupa is hopping on since let's be real, all the women doing it are after likes and retweets (i.e. attention).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

testaccount

Post by testaccount » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Guest #2 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:56 am
pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:55 am
Let me help you with that... $10 says she's talking about us. In her head anyway.
Thanks buddy, but yeah, this chick and Nostalgia cunts are exactly the same SJW dumbshit
I'm pretty sure I know what she's talking about.

Theater class around the time we finished high school. A teacher ridiculed her in front of everyone for still being a virgin

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:15 pm

testaccount wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:12 pm
Theater class around the time we finished high school. A teacher ridiculed her in front of everyone for still being a virgin
Wait. Are saying you went to school with her?