Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:15 am

That Nicole Silverberg clearly has a lot to say, but she's mistaking twitter for a psychologist. People this crazy need help and not a fucking endorsement. Or in her case, some good plowing might do.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:15 am
That Nicole Silverberg clearly has a lot to say, but she's mistaking twitter for a psychologist. People this crazy need help and not a fucking endorsement. Or in her case, some good plowing might do.
Don't put your dick in crazy, it'll ruin you
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:07 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:15 am
Don't put your dick in crazy, it'll ruin you
If you stick around. If you use a fake name and never see her again then you'll be fine.

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:33 am

Not a week has past since I wrote my script that scraped Patreon's site to update the compilation of how much sweet welfare bucks the internet nobodies are getting and she already hides the pledge_sum.
https://www.patreon.com/movienights
If I were an absolute asshole I would say It has something to do with that promise she made to donate to Puerto Rico when the hurricane struck, but I'm not an absolute asshole and will assume it's just an error on Patreon side and add some error handling to the code.

Spergy McSperge

Post by Spergy McSperge » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:15 pm

sigh wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:33 am
Not a week has past since I wrote my script that scraped Patreon's site to update the compilation of how much sweet welfare bucks the internet nobodies are getting and she already hides the pledge_sum.
https://www.patreon.com/movienights
If I were an absolute asshole I would say It has something to do with that promise she made to donate to Puerto Rico when the hurricane struck, but I'm not an absolute asshole and will assume it's just an error on Patreon side and add some error handling to the code.
It's not, Phelous' Patreon is still showing fine. It's what I like to call Patreon's denial mode, either:
A. People have been complaining that she gets way too much money for doing fuck all.
or
B. She's self conscious that people are giving her that much money for doing fuck all and trying to hide it.

At least her old Lupa videos required her to write a script and "jokes" now she just sits on her ass for 10 minutes talking about a movie she just watched in a bemused tone of voice, cut in some footage and bam! $1,000! She's not worth it. Especially when there's other people out there who have just lost everything that could use that money way more that some skinny fat, old looking twenty something talking to a camera and laughing at her own improv.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:20 pm

The only one who's still showing how much money he's getting is Spooner, and that's only because he's too lazy to change it. Or maybe he forgot password to patreon, and lost his e-mail, I wouldn't be surprised.

Greedy, money-grubbing whores, all of them.

// Fuck me, Phil is showing how much he's making, but that's likely because he's too dumb to figure out how to hide it.

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:30 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:20 pm
The only one who's still showing how much money he's getting is Spooner
Nope, from that compilation that was popping up on /tv/ and someone posted here, only Lupa hides her Patreon bucks, or possibly it's some error on Patreon's side. I don't know. Hiding it would be really petty, because I don't really think internet nobodies do hide. To be honest this is the first time I find anybody that does.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:53 pm

It's an interesting bug when this cunt hides it as well: https://www.patreon.com/boogie2988

And I'm pretty sure I've seen other people hiding it as well, that cosplaying slut we've talked about few days ago had it hidden as well. It's not a bug, it's been like that for very long time, at least Booger had this "bug" for a while.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Would you pay $1,000 for a camshow session with Lupa?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:45 pm
Would you pay $1,000 for a camshow session with Lupa?
She's going to have to do a little more than simply flash her tits.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger