Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Old Black Man » Wed May 08, 2024 7:19 am

God only knows. She’s never mentioned them as far as I know, she probably ate them millennia ago.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 08, 2024 4:17 pm

They were around when R'lyeh was still above sea level.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 08, 2024 5:19 pm

The Lupa was created like Slaanesh. Just instead out of lust and degeneracy it was out of pettiness and envy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed May 08, 2024 5:46 pm

Methinks Malal would be a better pick, as no one is worshipping him or her champion Lupa anymore :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 08, 2024 7:17 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 5:46 pm
Methinks Malal would be a better pick, as no one is worshipping him or her champion Lupa anymore :3
Was Malal even created by the emotions of conscious beings? Nurgle sure wasn't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu May 09, 2024 4:49 am

Complicity wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 4:53 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:00 am
Weinstein is guilty. Nobody wanted to fuck that fat fuck. Nobody wanted to get coerced. Nobody wants to get coerced into buttsex in prison either - most of that shits rape.
Being raped by a stronger inmate in a prison you are trapped in =/= being able to say "no" and to walk away, but fucking a fat fuck instead because you want to be the star of a shitty movie with Vin Diesel.
More like "fucking the fat fuck because you don't want to be blacklisted from doing what you like doing."'

That was his tactic, faggot did it for decades and lied about his reasoning.

Defending the OG Male Feminist because others have been falsely accused is faggot shit.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Thu May 09, 2024 6:40 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:49 am
More like "fucking the fat fuck because you don't want to be blacklisted from doing what you like doing."'

That was his tactic, faggot did it for decades and lied about his reasoning.

Defending the OG Male Feminist because others have been falsely accused is faggot shit.
I didn't know he was like Chris Sabat, that changes everything.
I still would have changed job rather than fucking Jewish Nurgle, though.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu May 09, 2024 8:31 am

Don’t forget Asia Argento, who he apparently provided daycare and other shit for and was seen with publicly. I think a lot of it is regret rape aka I had sex and feel bad about it so now it’s rape.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu May 09, 2024 9:14 am

Title: The Age of Chaos: Rise of Obscurus Lupa

In the ancient annals of time, there existed a world teetering on the brink of chaos, where the forces of light and darkness waged an eternal struggle for supremacy. At the heart of this cosmic conflict loomed the malevolent presence of Obscurus Lupa, the god of chaos and destruction.

Obscurus Lupa, with her twisted visage and eyes ablaze with malevolence, had long yearned to unleash her wrath upon the world and bring about its ultimate demise. With every passing moment, her power grew, fueled by the suffering and despair of mortals.

As the shadows lengthened and the whispers of impending doom echoed through the land, a brave band of heroes emerged to challenge the dark reign of Obscurus Lupa. Led by a valiant warrior named Arion, they embarked on a perilous quest to thwart the evil goddess and restore balance to the world.

But Obscurus Lupa was not so easily deterred. With her legions of twisted minions and dark sorcery at her command, she laid waste to everything in her path, leaving only devastation and despair in her wake.

As the final confrontation drew near, Arion and his companions braced themselves for the ultimate battle against the forces of darkness. With courage in their hearts and determination in their souls, they faced Obscurus Lupa atop the precipice of oblivion.

In a cataclysmic clash of titanic proportions, light and darkness collided in a storm of chaos and fury. As the world trembled beneath their feet, Arion and Obscurus Lupa waged a battle that would determine the fate of existence itself.

But in the end, it was not the strength of arms that decided the outcome, but the power of hope and unity. United in their resolve to stand against the tide of darkness, Arion and his companions unleashed a final, desperate assault against Obscurus Lupa.

With a mighty cry that shook the heavens, they banished the malevolent goddess back to the depths of the abyss from whence she came, sealing her away for all eternity. And as the dust settled and the world began to heal, a new era dawned, one of peace, prosperity, and the promise of a brighter tomorrow.

I never used the word goddess btw.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 09, 2024 9:28 am

The AI recognizes its dark mistress.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette