Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:09 am

Those 1,9% + 0.35$ look a tiiiinyyyy bit like the fees Paypal uses. Coinkidink? I think not.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:16 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:27 am
What the fuck? Are you serious? I haven't seen his shit in ages, but he used to review shitty horror movies. I recall someone saying he reviews bootleg toys too now or some shit.
Sounds like someone needs to catch up with Phailous' amazing Waboo lore.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:57 am
$10 to Lupa's Patreon that they'll rollback the change after a week of incessant whinning from these goddamn leeches. Patreon has absolutely no balls to go against their special snowflakes, since they can't even bother to enforce their own TOS against fuckers like Spoony.
They never listened to the people complaining about scammers, why should they listen to the scammers? And it's not like these fucks have anywhere else to go atm.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:29 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:09 am
Those 1,9% + 0.35$ look a tiiiinyyyy bit like the fees Paypal uses. Coinkidink? I think not.
It's because to many nobodies were saying even a dollar helps so they could basically screw patreon by pretty much getting around fees, this way those dollar donars can't avoid it now.

It's a smart move, these nobodies are stuck now and can't switch to another platform, so why not make money off them?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm looking at Kickstarter Drip, and it's all musicians, like Patreon used to be. Once it's public, the e-celeb parasites will come by the droves.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:29 pm

The funniest part about this Patreon drama is that the SJW snowflakes are complaining that, since now it costs MORE for patrons to donate, the end result is that LESS people end up donating, therefore lowering their earnings, even if there was an increase of the cut the creators get from Patreon.

They fail to see the irony: it's exactly the same argument Conservatives use to justify tax cuts like the one Trump just passed, and that they demonize to no end!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:33 pm

They never listened to the people complaining about scammers, why should they listen to the scammers? And it's not like these fucks have anywhere else to go atm.
Because people complaining about scammed are just evil Drumpf voting, gay bashing, woman hating, Alt-right Nazi trolls, while now the complainers are the good people who are making the world better and magical.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:36 pm

My Little Spoony: Depression is Magic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:37 am

She's actually looking cute and kinda hot here. I'm a sucker for a nice smile and really red lipstick with pale skin. She looks great with her natural hair color.

https://twitter.com/Obscurus_Lupa/statu ... 7767595008

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:40 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:37 am
She's actually looking cute and kinda hot here. I'm a sucker for a nice smile and really red lipstick with pale skin. She looks great with her natural hair color.

https://twitter.com/Obscurus_Lupa/statu ... 7767595008
So did your grandma diddle you? That would explain your GILF complex.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:51 am

Gross. It's like her eyes are badly photoshopped on.