Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:29 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 am
There were several Irate Gamer references in lupa's new years stream.

I have no idea what the deal with them and him.
So random. It's like if Pat Cunt suddenly started talking shit about Armake21.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:29 pm
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 am
There were several Irate Gamer references in lupa's new years stream.

I have no idea what the deal with them and him.
So random. It's like if Pat Cunt suddenly started talking shit about Armake21.
It's because even he was always more known, he managed to outlast his critics and he transitionned into into doing something he likes (I guess?)
No one on CA will ever manage that
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:29 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:05 pm

She almost looks human.
Vintage Lupa got by on a certain tomboyish charm. She seemed like someone that would be fun to hang out with. This of course was before Twitter, when we learned that none of the nobodies were people we'd ever want to hang out with.

Vintage Lupa looked good from a very specific camera angle. But if she turned her head, the illusion was ruined.

I don't know why she has aged so much in such a short period of time. Maybe she has some sort of health problem she hasn't disclosed.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:55 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:29 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:05 pm

She almost looks human.
Vintage Lupa got by on a certain tomboyish charm. She seemed like someone that would be fun to hang out with. This of course was before Twitter, when we learned that none of the nobodies were people we'd ever want to hang out with.

Vintage Lupa looked good from a very specific camera angle. But if she turned her head, the illusion was ruined.

I don't know why she has aged so much in such a short period of time. Maybe she has some sort of health problem she hasn't disclosed.
Simple: She didn't take care of her body
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 am

All I'm getting when trying to see those vintage pictures are 503 errors, even with proxy. Am I just not getting the joke?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Captain Carelli's Mandolin

Post by Captain Carelli's Mandolin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:42 am

Lupa seemed to turn her videos into her full time, regular "job" shortly after she joined TGWTG and started getting popular enough to earn enough on Blip TV at the time to get by. Also, she was living with her parents. So, that helped. I remember she did a video about her first time at MAGFest and she said she was a shift manager at some department store at the time. Eventually, she was able to quit that and move into being a professional video idiot.

Then, after Blip TV shit the bed, she moved out of her folk's place, went to live somewhere in Illinois, and now she's whoring herself out on Jewtreon and getting pitiful views on the Youtubes. But, she clearly makes enough to get by with her videos and her supporters.

So yeah, she hasn't had a "real" job in several years. Its weird to think that person with her relative lack of success can "make it" and support herself.

But clearly, yeah. She's let herself go. I mean, working from home, not getting much exercise, constantly watching stuff for the show; that's all very sedentary. And she probably gorges on takeout and doesn't get much sun. She also has, and she's freely admitted this, a social anxiety problem, so its not like she gets out much. All of her friends are online and her family is in Arizona. So... yeah. She was pretty. But this shitty "job" is rotting her from the inside out. She's going to be 30, look like Skeletor from the old He-Man cartoon and still be talking about some shitty episode of Baywatch and nobody is going to want to see that.

And its going to be amazing.

Allison Pregler’s Little Cuck

Post by Allison Pregler’s Little Cuck » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 am
I'd love to dump a hot load of fuck flu right between Allison's wrinkly granny pussy lips while Phelan lustfully glares at us from the corner, wearing nothing but a Slimer mask. Right after I finish filling hot granny up Phelan's crooked prick explodes, right on the top of Brad's sexy bald head. "I didn't know my proton pack was THAT full!", Phelous sarcastically quips at the camera in between heavy gasps for air. Brad smirks and lets out a light chuckle as the prostate pudding slowly oozes halfway down his chin. Parched, Brad sips a Crystal Pepsi and puts another VHS tape of Baywatch Nights in the VCR while we build up stamina for round 2.
Someone has clearly put a lot of thought into this. I’m disturbed but also impressed.

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:05 pm

At this point I'm pretty sure it is mostly Patreon, looking through her youtube channel she gets like 15K on her regular show. Maybe more if she has a more popular guest to add some views. Her youtube newest videos feed is a mess, good for her that she made playlists because without that you'd get confused very fast, most of the main feed is taken over by reuploads and her side shows that only her fanatics watch and reuploads of side shows. The newest thing from her main show is 17th on the list, it's from last year and is a Christmas themed episode and gathered a whooping 12K views.
Captain Carelli's Mandolin wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:42 am
working from home, not getting much exercise, constantly watching stuff for the show; that's all very sedentary. And she probably gorges on takeout and doesn't get much sun. She also has, and she's freely admitted this, a social anxiety problem, so its not like she gets out much. All of her friends are online and her family is in Arizona. So... yeah. She was pretty. But this shitty "job" is rotting her from the inside out.
You can add terrible sleep routine to the list, she never looks as if she had slept enough.

I really would like to see any of them explain at a job interview what is that 10 year gap in their carrier labelled as self-employment or however they'll try to camouflage it as.

Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony)

Post by Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Captain Carelli's Mandolin wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:42 am
Lupa seemed to turn her videos into her full time, regular "job" shortly after she joined TGWTG and started getting popular enough to earn enough on Blip TV at the time to get by. Also, she was living with her parents. So, that helped. I remember she did a video about her first time at MAGFest and she said she was a shift manager at some department store at the time. Eventually, she was able to quit that and move into being a professional video idiot.

Then, after Blip TV shit the bed, she moved out of her folk's place, went to live somewhere in Illinois, and now she's whoring herself out on Jewtreon and getting pitiful views on the Youtubes. But, she clearly makes enough to get by with her videos and her supporters.

So yeah, she hasn't had a "real" job in several years. Its weird to think that person with her relative lack of success can "make it" and support herself.

But clearly, yeah. She's let herself go. I mean, working from home, not getting much exercise, constantly watching stuff for the show; that's all very sedentary. And she probably gorges on takeout and doesn't get much sun. She also has, and she's freely admitted this, a social anxiety problem, so its not like she gets out much. All of her friends are online and her family is in Arizona. So... yeah. She was pretty. But this shitty "job" is rotting her from the inside out. She's going to be 30, look like Skeletor from the old He-Man cartoon and still be talking about some shitty episode of Baywatch and nobody is going to want to see that.

And its going to be amazing.
You could probably add masturbates a lot to her general laziness too

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:33 pm
Probably is envy.

I can't remember what any of the jokes were, but they were like "at least I'm not the irate gamer" in tone.

Like the nerds in high school talking about the Chads saying "he probably doesn't even know the THAC0 of a level 7 druid. what a loser!"
He's just an easy target though he seems really self aware these days. The Game Sack parody of him was pretty brutal and he got a kick out of it.