Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:47 pm

I did. Then again I'm 29.X
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Some turbonerd uploaded all of Buffy onto his Google Drive, I tried giving it a shot and shut it off at the theme song.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Most nostalgic nerds lie about seeing shit when they were kids. Millennial live off media they weren't around for. Do you think ninety percent of the people who watched Rick and Morty actually remember the sauce?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:05 pm

TV shows really do date a person. Something popular that's often in reruns like Buffy may not necessarily be an indicator, but something really obscure like "She Wolf" is.
I remember when I was younger, Saturday Night Live was like an "old person" litmus test. People would talk about certain cast members or skits in the present tense that hadn't been on the show since 1980. Now perhaps not as much because the 70s seasons are available on DVD.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:07 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:01 pm
Most nostalgic nerds lie about seeing shit when they were kids. Millennial live off media they weren't around for. Do you think ninety percent of the people who watched Rick and Morty actually remember the sauce?
Some of time might've not even been born yet.
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:56 pm
Some turbonerd uploaded all of Buffy onto his Google Drive, I tried giving it a shot and shut it off at the theme song.
Dat 90's edginess.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:12 pm

The show was shit, movie was OK despite the director being a pussy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Buffy was a spotty show. Had a decent beginning and just got more and more annoying as it went on with the occasional good spot here and there.

The ending was hilariously bad, though.
AwesomePizza wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:46 pm
No one under 30 has watched Buffy.
90s turbonerds rave about it all the time and the whole series was up on Netflix for a while (might still be). It's more likely than you might think.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:23 am

It drove me crazy how they advertised Buffy when it was new, using the episode title like the gods of entertainment were bestowing a gift upon humanity.

"Earshot. An all new Buffy. Wednesday." Fucking WB. At least it gave us Zoe... (pronounced dot dot dot)

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:25 am

Here's the biggest indicator for Lupa's age: Now I'm thirty, meaning I'm supposedly two years older than her. I started growing out of cartoons at thirteen but at that time was the big anime craze. Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball Z, Beyblade, Sailor Moon, all that shit was making it big between 1998 and 2001. She would have been at the perfect age for that shit, but she never talks about it. As far as I can tell, she's never mentioned watching any of those cartoons.

Now, maybe she wasn't into cartoons at that age, but it's odd that for someone so nostaglic about 80s and 90s TV, she's never mentioned anything she would have actually grown up with.

LittleMoFo

Post by LittleMoFo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:52 am

Every people search I've tried says she is legit 28 years old. She was in a high school performance of Disney's High School Musical in 2007, playing Ms. Darbus. http://www.nationalyouththeatre.com/rev ... sical.html

A search revealed a criminal record for Lupa, arrested April 25, 2012 for "Defensive Driving". https://www.instantcheckmate.com/people ... n-pregler/ Tweets reveal nothing out of the ordinary however. https://twitter.com/search?q=%20from%3A ... 6&src=typd