Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Bullshit. If anything it's him who cut out those parts by himself. She would encourage those shots since thirst is the only thing keeping people watching her boring ass. Pun intended.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:57 pm

That would be my exact expression too if I walked into my boyfriend's bedroom and it was full of children's toys.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:09 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:57 pm
That would be my exact expression too if I walked into my boyfriend's bedroom and it was full of children's toys.
"I hope this is over soon..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:13 pm

Phelous has been doing this face for years, because that's just about the only facial expression he can do. I call it: "I just shit myself and I hope you're ok with that."

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:45 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:57 pm
As if Her room is any better, I'll give You that she has less crap, but that is probably just what she is showing and there is probably a room just like this at her place. Nevertheless If you would look at this picture without any context, It would be bizarre to say the least.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:13 pm

sigh wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:45 pm
As if Her room is any better, I'll give You that she has less crap, but that is probably just what she is showing and there is probably a room just like this at her place. Nevertheless If you would look at this picture without any context, It would be bizarre to say the least.
You don't have to capitalize pronouns and conjunctions in the middle of a sentence, only the beginning or if you decide to make them proper nouns.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:22 am

I think some languages like German capitalize all kinds of crazy things.
I know in Japan people have a hard time with the concept. So you'll see song titles all in caps or all in lower case. Or a person's family name all in caps and the given name in lower case. Drives me nuts.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:11 am

sigh wrote:
She did a room tour video at some point. I don't remember anything being as bad as that.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:17 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:11 am
sigh wrote:
She did a room tour video at some point. I don't remember anything being as bad as that.
She has a lot of movie shit but she's not surrounded by eighties cartoon characters.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:20 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:22 am
I think some languages like German capitalize all kinds of crazy things.
Only nouns, really. I find the English concept of "proper nouns" a lot weirder where pretty much only names are capitalized.
For Example, this is what a Sentence wold look like capitalized by german Grammar Rules. Keep in mind that "Grammar Rules" wouls be one word and that "german" is lower case because it's an adjective in that case.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!