Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:09 am

Pretty sure it's the bra she is wearing under the jeans jacket the rest of the video. It's probably just strapless.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:43 pm

She posts an awful lot of lesbian memes. My bisexual wife thinks that's odd for a supposed straight woman. Her theory is she's an in denial lesbian or at least bisexual. What are your thoughts?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:43 pm
She posts an awful lot of lesbian memes. My bisexual wife thinks that's odd for a supposed straight woman. Her theory is she's an in denial lesbian or at least bisexual. What are your thoughts?
I know all women like pussy and all but expect your wife to leave you for a woman when she finally gathers the courage.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:27 am

Guest wrote:
Could be, though you'd think she'd let everyone know for the SJW points that'd bring.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:02 am

Guest wrote:
hum·ble·brag
ˈhəmbəlbraɡ/Submit
noun
noun: humble brag
an ostensibly modest or self-deprecating statement whose actual purpose is to draw attention to something of which one is proud.
"social media status updates are basically selfies, humblebrags, and rants"
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:39 am

She also posts a lot of asexual awareness stuff. Has a head canon that one of the dudes from "Supernatural" is ace. And apparently, "wasn't offended" when they made Jughead from "Archie" into a straight guy instead of, apparently, ace. Hell, she's re-blogged/Tumbld some "asexual spectrum", "facts about asexual people" shit on her blog. When she isn't re-blogging shitty 70's fashion tips from Vanity Fair magazine and being scarily obsessive over Scott Bakula.

She constantly pisses and moans whenever there's any nudity, sex, or dirty humor in anything she reviews. She's never said a peep about having a sex life. And she "dates" a guy who lives in another country, who she only sees a few times a year. If she has a "sex life", its over Skype with a vibrator.

.... Or Brad Jones. Because fucking Brad Jones would be like fucking a midget cancer patient doing a bad Nicholas Cage impression. And that doesn't turn anybody on.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:39 am
midget cancer patient doing a bad Nicholas Cage impression
That's one of the best description of Brad Jones I've ever heard :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:30 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:39 am
.... Or Brad Jones. Because fucking Brad Jones would be like fucking a midget cancer patient doing a bad Nicholas Cage impression. And that doesn't turn anybody on.
And yet he gets pretty OK girlfriends, his latest is pretty decent.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:22 pm

He has a new one already after that young and akward one that could've been his daughter? Is he showing her off in his videos like he used to with all the previous ones?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:13 pm

That "Ace" meme/community is full cancertism all the time. For people who don't fuck, they sure love to talk about how much their identity is defined by not fucking, and how much OTHER people fuck.

I remember a really old atheist channel called NonStampCollector. His point with that name was that people don't define themselves by something they aren't doing, and it's wrong of christians to try to define atheists by their absence of a religion. Or judge atheists for not keeping the tenets of a religion that isn't their religion.

Of course, some plebbit atheists do define themselves by their absence of a deity. But his argument was that people shouldn't. The subject of gods, god's rules and religious observances apply as much to an atheist as the rules of stamp collecting to someone who doesn't collect stamps.

That's why I don't understand this "Ace" bullshit. Well, I guess I do understand it because of the plebbit atheism, but it's still autistic as hell.

"Oh wow I'm so unique and special because I don't like to fuck all the time."
"Oh wow I'm so unique and special because I don't like to pray all the time."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome