Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:22 pm
He has a new one already after that young and akward one that could've been his daughter? Is he showing her off in his videos like he used to with all the previous ones?
He hasn't shoved her in his vids, most she's done was voice overs (thing that comes to mind is the Sex and the City reviews), but she is going to be in Disco.

He has posted her pic a few times though.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKi5P5pWkAAYqqt.jpg

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:16 pm

In all the promotional "material" on this "movie" the one on the right, The Great Pumpkin" bothers the shit out of me. This dumpy tattooed bitch looks as 70s as a Prius with Coexist bumper stickers.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Yeah.

Hell, nothing in the movie looks 70s.

I hope the "twist" is it doesn't really take place in the 70s.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:30 pm

It's like The Village. They pretend they're in the 70s and pay cash to keep normies out of the disco.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:13 pm
I remember a really old atheist channel called NonStampCollector. His point with that name was that people don't define themselves by something they aren't doing, and it's wrong of christians to try to define atheists by their absence of a religion. Or judge atheists for not keeping the tenets of a religion that isn't their religion.
This is a great and simple point. I've always felt like a lot of the discussion and "judgement" from religious people was misguided, but I couldn't exactly explain why I've considered their thinking backwards. I am an atheist, but I don't spend my time ranting and trying to explain myself to the world like certain man that loves bananas, I just don't care.

But going further, it's ridiculous how many people define themselves by something they're not doing, in an attempt to make themselves look more sophisticated than they are.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:41 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:16 pm
In all the promotional "material" on this "movie" the one on the right, The Great Pumpkin" bothers the shit out of me. This dumpy tattooed bitch looks as 70s as a Prius with Coexist bumper stickers.
Two whales and a grandma
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

sigh

Post by sigh » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:43 pm
She posts an awful lot of lesbian memes. My bisexual wife thinks that's odd for a supposed straight woman. Her theory is she's an in denial lesbian or at least bisexual. What are your thoughts?
As well as the censored photo this was discussed to tedium. She posts those memes for the same reason she posts about abortions, asexuality, feminism , domestic abuse, childlessness and politics.In most cases probably reblogs from other accounts she follows. TO BE FAIR I didn't look at her tumblr in a while, are those lesbian memes Xena screencaps by any means ?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:13 pm
That's why I don't understand this "Ace" bullshit.
Go read about demisexuals, they are probably the most special snowflake of all of the special snowlake sexualities.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:39 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:52 am
She could benefit from some D cup implants.

She'll go from girl who people barely watch... to "HOLY SHIT WHO IS THIS I'M SUBBIN!" no matter what shitty topic she's making.

Do it Lupa, You and Phaleous (whatever is damn name is) can be the next Screen Team

We need to up that Pateron money to help her afford it. Or better yet start a crowd source for it I'm totally serious.
I would happily contribute to a fund to get Allison new tits. Fake tits are money, yo.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:44 pm

Putting big fake tits on Allison would be like hanging a brand new chandelier in a haunted house.

Its like buying a fancy new collar for your dog while he's literally laying there dying of rabies.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:44 pm
Putting big fake tits on Allison would be like hanging a brand new chandelier in a haunted house.
I would love to clear the cobwebs out of her foyer.