Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:05 am

There's a reason cucking is a meme insult. Polyamory doesn't work because the power differential is so rarely even. It's usually one party using "polyamory" as an excuse to fuck around on the other, aka cucking.

No surprise so many feminist men like Jim Sterling are in "open relationships." Yeah, I'm sure he gets tons of fucking pussy thrown at him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:05 am
There's a reason cucking is a meme insult. Polyamory doesn't work because the power differential is so rarely even. It's usually one party using "polyamory" as an excuse to fuck around on the other, aka cucking.

No surprise so many feminist men like Jim Sterling are in "open relationships." Yeah, I'm sure he gets tons of fucking pussy thrown at him.
It's NEVER the guy getting any. The woman ALWAYS initiates the open relationship shit.

A man just leaves for a hotter woman or stays because it's cheaper.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:42 am

Open relationship? Just means I don't really like you and I want to find someone else but in the mean time I still need to stay with you because of the benefits.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:06 am

There was a story on NPR by some feminist cunt that suddenly got regretful at the fact that she "hadn't slept with enough men" before getting married. So she initiated a one year open relationship. She was getting tons of action and her husband less so. But when the year was over, wifey was ready to get back together, but hubby had found a woman that loved him and didn't want to take her back.

She presented this story like it was the guy's fault and didn't seem to show any sort of remorse or responsibility for her actions.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:09 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:06 am
There was a story on NPR by some feminist cunt that suddenly got regretful at the fact that she "hadn't slept with enough men" before getting married. So she initiated a one year open relationship. She was getting tons of action and her husband less so. But when the year was over, wifey was ready to get back together, but hubby had found a woman that loved him and didn't want to take her back.

She presented this story like it was the guy's fault and didn't seem to show any sort of remorse or responsibility for her actions.
I remember that one. Laughed. Hard.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:16 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:09 am
Liar Revealed wrote:

It's pretty satisfying when some hoe decides to act like a spoiled child and gets indignant when it blows up in her face.
Like the women who divorce their husbands for no reason because they're bored and figure they can leach off alimony while finding someone new who's "worthy" of them, only to end up old, dry, and single while their husband ends up with someone younger and hotter. A classic case of artificially inflated self esteem.

Women act like this far more than men because simps make them drastically overestimate their value, even though they aren't attracted to simps and most of them would never settle down with one. They also have trouble understanding the difference between a guy who wants a one night shag and a guy who wants a relationship.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:43 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:11 am
The woman ALWAYS initiates the open relationship shit.
Burch
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:44 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:09 am
Liar Revealed wrote:

Sounds pretty funny. I'll have to try and look this up.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Cucking is solely a male fantasy, which is why the woman almost always leaves. She wants to be with an alpha, someone who's handsome and/or rich who makes her girlfriends envious. Fucking around behind her Burch's back might be fun at first, but eventually she gets sick of his faggy beta-ness and decides to upgrade while taking half his shit and years of alimony he can't possibly afford. Said cuck loves this, though, so whatevs.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:49 pm

She's getting old lady titties. You can see they're halfway to her bellybutton.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/P7ee11wZ_mI[/youtube]